004

Y/N's P.O.V

I fly beside Meliodas with Diane behind us as we follow Ban's magical energy till we see his leather jacket torn at the front and back like he's been impelled by something. Meliodas walks a little faster before jumping up a little and tapping the back of Ban's hand with the stein, "Bad Ban," He says before landing.

Ban turns to Meliodas brushing his hand through his hair a little, "Come on, Cap'n  don't get in my way!" Ban says.

"What are you doing skipping out of work?" Meliodas asks as he places his hand on his hips.

"What am I doing? This random midget picked a fight with me, for now, reason," Ban says gesturing to the sky and we look up at the young familiar boy with reddish hair and hazel eyes, "I mean just look at what he did to my sweet treads!"

The ground shakes a little and we turn to see Diane walking up, "Alright, can someone explain to me what all the ruckus is about?" She asks before turning to Harlequinn

I fly up instantly and wrap my arms around Harlequinn, "King!" Meliodas, Diane and I shout and I spin Harlequinn and myself around, he puts his hands on my waist a little.

"How the hell is that King?!!" Ban exclaims and I release Harlequinn, looking back at Meliodas and Ban.

"No matter how you look at it, it's King," I say and smile at them.

"Maybe he lost a little weight?" Meliodas says with a shrug.

"A little weight?! That's not even the main issue here!!" Ban exclaims looking at Meliodas.

"King! We've been looking for you, King!! I'm so happy to see you again!!" Diane smiles at him.

King looks at us blankly before turning away and speeding off, "Rude," I comment, "I raised him better than that," I grumble.

"Did you say something?" Meliodas asks looking at him.

"No, nothing," I shake my head quickly and he smiles at me, nodding his head.

"Okay everyone let's head back and discuss our next plan of action," Meliodas claps his hands and Ban walks off.

"Hey! Little kids!" He calls out and I fly over to him, "Wolfy, can you look for a child boy and girl in the sky?"

"Sure," I nod and fly up looking around. I soon see a girl a boy behind a building, "Foxy!" I look down and he looks at me, "Behind the church."

Ban nods and walks to the church as I lower to Meliodas, "Why do you call each other that?" Meliodas asks.

"Our Sins I guess," I shrug my shoulders, "Why? Do you want me to call you Dragon?" I smile at him.

"Sexy Dragon," He nods looking at me seriously and my cheeks fluster a little, "Adorable Wolf," He teases and chuckles walking ahead, "Come on My Adorable Wolf."

I follow after him and look to see Ban walking behind me with the boy and girl I saw behind the church earlier. We all arrive at the Boar Hat and Meliodas and I go to Elizabeth and Hawk.

"What happened?" Elizabeth asks instantly.

"Not a lot, everything is working out perfectly," Meliodas says and turns to me, "Come with me, I've altered a uniform for you," He says and we go upstairs, "By the way, where have you been sleeping?"

"I was never assigned a room like Ban, I just sleep on my Nightshadefol," I say and my purple pillow appears in my hands, making Meliodas jump a little, "You normally see this as a scythe, but its usual appearance is a pillow."

"Is that teddy bears?" He asks pointing the design.

"Hush up, I was 3 when I got this from the wise old tree," I explain.

"You'll stay in here with me," He says and I look at him, "What? I'll be gentle," He smirks and chuckles.

"Where's Elizabeth?" I ask him tilting my head.

"Top floor, storeroom... I converted it when Ban stole her room," Meliodas explains and goes into his chest of draws, pulling out a dark blue mini skirt, one dark blue thigh-high sock, one white flat shoe and a dark blue shoe with a white vest shirt with a low cut on the back to accommodate my wings and a dark blue scarf, "Get dressed."

I take the outfit, "Protector," I say and my pillow turns into a giant teddy bear shielding me from him. I know that Meliodas is my mate, but until he knows it I'm not giving him any sightings till it is time. 

"Awww you really are an Adorable Wolf," Meliodas chuckles from the other side of the bear, "He's so soft," He comments.

Once I'm dressed the bear turns into a pillow, "How do I look?" I ask with my mini skirt, vest and scarf one, the thigh-high sock on my left leg, white shoe on my left foot and my dark blue shoe on my right. 

Meliodas turns around to me and instantly smirks, he suddenly disappears from my view and I feel my boobs being squeezed, "It looks perfect," He comments against my ear and I soon feel his hot breath against my panties. I squeak a little, "Relax, size checking," He tells me before standing in front, "How do you feel?" He asks.

"Comfortable," I smile at him.

"Excellent, let's go!" He takes my hand and I smile as we walk downstairs to see Ban filling a table full of plates. Meliodas instantly holds onto Hawk's ear, stopping the pig from devouring the table of foods.

"Alright, dig in!" Ban says to the kids that hesitate looking at the cooked meals, "If you're not going to eat it all, I'll feed it to the pig!" He says to them.

"We're eating!" The siblings say and eating the food Ban prepared for them, "But..." The brother starts, "Are you sure? We don't have any money..."

Ban sits opposite them, "It's called give and take," Ban says, "Tell me all you know about the Necropolis," He says looking at the children.

"Hey, Ban... We found King already. We don't need to go there anymore, right?" Meliodas smiles at him.

"Actually..." I say and he looks at me, "I would like to go there..." I say.

"There's no way that was King!" Ban says ignoring me.

"He was real," Meliodas and I say turning to the taller man.

"He was a fake," Ban says.

"Nope, real," We stay.

"Fake," Ban says.

"You guys are wanting to go to the Necropolis, too?" The boy asks.

The three of us turn to the siblings, "Too?" We ask and the boy nods. 

"That kid asked a few times, too," The boy says, "He wants to go to the Necropolis, no matter what," The boy says and we all look at him, most shocked and confused.

'Harlequinn what are you going to do when you see her?'  I think to myself.