011

Y/N's P.O.V

"Cutie-pie remember!" I hear Howzer and look at him to see him looking at me, "Don't underestimate him," He grins at me.

I roll my eyes and tilt my head backwards as fire appears where my head was, "Ehhh?! You weren't meant to move!" Stephan complains, "Howzer, she moved!"

"Yes, or I would have had my face melted off!" I shout at him and stand up straight.

"Yay! Melt, melt!" He bounces and snaps his fingers, flames appear around me, "Burn girly, burn!" 

"Y/N!" Meliodas shouts.

"Damn it!" Ban shouts.

I wave my arm, making the fire adsorb into my hand and I cough as my body steams a little but no burn marks on my body. I look at Meliodas, "Watch the name sweetheart," I wink at him and look at Stephan, "That the best you got sweetie-pie?" I ask.

"You're... How?!" Stephan sits on the fall pouting, "So mean!!"

I scoop up air into the palm down my hand, "Air," I look at the ball of air swirling around in my head, "lightening," I whisper and see a small thunder and lightening storm occur in my hand. I throw the ball at Stephan then snap my fingers at the ball, entraps Stephan inside the ball, "Sorry sweetie-pie, but you think elements will end me? I don't think so."

The ball breaks as a fire wall grows from Stephan and he looks at me smirking, "Think that would be enough?" He asks.

"Nope," I run to him and kick his chin sending him upwards. I look up at him then jump up to him, "Sorry, sweetie-pie," I smile at him, "You upset my husband, I need to calm him down," I punch him into a boulder then land.

"An in the air win! Stephan is out of bounds and knocked out! The winner of Fight D, is Fairy Queen!" Lovehelm says and I skip to Meliodas, I flop down onto my Nightshadefol.

"That fire was hot," I comment.

"It's fire, what else did you expect it to feel like?" Meliodas asks with a smile, "You were good."

"Was he strong or weak, I couldn't tell," Ban asks.

"Doesn't like hitting women," Howzer says.

"Next up, first round, Fight E, Meliodaf versus Ba'an!" Lovehelm says.

"Good luck honey," I kiss Meliodas's cheek.

"Thanks," He grins and steps onto the rink.

"How come you can fight and King can't?" Diane asks.

"Diane was I really that bad?" Harlequinn questions.

"Just a little," I pat his head and look at Diane, "When you're the first queen of the fairies, like me you have to prove you can protect everyone. You have to show you are willing to sacrifice everything and anything for their survival. The Kings, don't have that weight on their shoulders as it's apparently normal for a woman, but a Queen, they have to fight everyday and with my apparent chose of a partner before King was born, worsened everything," I tell a little fib.

"When you fell for a demon?" Harlequinn asks.

"Yeah, that was a life changer for me," I smile at Meliodas as he stands facing Ban, "Then everything just seemed to fall into place, the elder's still didn't approve of me."

"Let's get started!" Ban says grinning at Meliodas like he's dinner.

"Bring it!!" Meliodas smiles at him, "Honey, if I win will you make me dinner?"

"We'll see," I smile at him as the two begin to stretch looking at each other, without breaking eye contact. 

Diane and Harlequinn cheer on Meliodas and Ban in their own way. Meliodas charges at Ban instantly, he punches him in the cheek, possibly breaking his cheek to any normal person. Ban slides backward and soon pushes down on his feet to stop him from falling out of the rink in front of me, "Now I remember," He says.