Chapter 89: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

Shen Xian Hua just stood there motionlessly, staring at his disciples' in a brazen position. "Dear disciples, although I spoilt you in every way, that doesnt mean I will neglect my duty as your Shifu." he have a serious expression, carrying a slight gloominess.

"Shifu, I just want to tie him up!" Yun Ren Xie was frozen in place but realized how inadequate she and Heise is.

Even though, she have her clothes intact, Heise's robe is loose, showing his bare shoulder and chest. He is laying flat on the bed with rosy cheeks and red ears, how can he not blush? The girl is a beauty! She is even sitting on top of his abdomen!

"Why do you wish to tie him?"

"Heise wont let me remove his bandage to clean his wound so I decided to use an easier way."

"Xiao Bai Xue." he called out, making Yun Ren Xie fear him. Calling a person's name personally meant Shen Xian Hua is really angry. "Dont forget it was Crown Prince your humiliating. Go to elder Zhao and receive your punishment!"

"But-"

"Now or should I hand the punishment personally? Hmm?" Shen Xian Hua's voice is soothing to the ear but the indifference can freeze a person instantly. Other than being carefree and gentle, he is also a beast inside. As the second male lead, none should look at him without respect.

Yun Ren Xie glared at Heise before jumping down the bed and throwing the rope rudely at the floor just behind her Shifu. The disciple Shen Xian Hua brought over can feel the pressure she is realising which made him cough blood in not able to counterattack.

"What a wild woman." Heise slowly got up and leaned at the headboard, he unconsciously touched his wound that is still scabbing.

"Heise." Shen Xian Hua said before sitting at a chair nearby the bed. "An imperial decree came. Emperor Jin Shan said you need to return to the palace. His Majesty wished you to choose a princess consort."

The disciple took out a kettle and cup, filling it with tea then giving this to Shen Xian Hua who is waiting for Heise's decision.

"Shifu, isnt Father Emperor just using this excuse to settle me down at the capital? What princess consort? That old man just want me to marry a girl from a powerful family. He's clearly trying to pave my way as his heir."

"Disciple, you are the most suitable prince to take over the throne. Its only natural for His Majesty to support you."

Shen Xian Hua sipped at his tea, pondering at how the five princes of the kingdom fought for the dragon throne. The first prince poisoned the third prince, he got crippled and the Emperor eventually found out of the first prince's scheme, exiling him and his mother from the empire where they suffered at the enemy's hand.

The second prince tried to usurp the throne but the Azure Immortal Sect helped out and the second prince died with his birth mother.

Fifth prince is the scholarly type, however, he seduced an imperial concubine. Using her to drug the Emperor Jin but their plan got astray as the fourth prince, Jin Heise predicted it from his dream.

Jin Heise is also the only child of the Empress and Emperor, he is dedicated in learning martial arts with a heaven aptitude. Also, he never had any hidden agenda and schemes to get the throne. It was undoubtly Jin Heise who is suitable to be the next emperor.

"Shifu, what is the punishment Xue'er will take?"

Shen Xian Hua did not speak for a while. "Thirty strike of lightning tribulation."

"Hnn!" Yun Ren Xie dropped on the stone platform, she was breathing heavily. Even though a lightning tribulation is quite deadly, Xiao Bai Xue have healing attribute. Her clothes attained small burns but no bruise can be spotted on her snow white skin. She is really tired, no strength to stand up. That Shen Xian Hua porpusely chose this punishment for her, Xiao Bai Xue have a body healing automatically, thus, gaining more and more pain by not passing out.

"Junior Sister." a man in exquisite golden robes came in front of her, she cant discern his features but she knew it was Heise.

"You might be glad now that I'm like this." she said without any trace of resentment. Yun Ren Xie is tired, closing her eyes to rest for a bit.

"I didnt know your Shifu is ruthless even though he is one of the righteous cultivators." Heise spoke when he saw Xiao Bai Xue fall into sleep. Sighing, he picked her up effortlessly and stepped out of the Discipline Pagoda.

The guards outside have sweat dripping all over their forehead. Elder Zhao have told them to not let anyone come inside while the prodigy, Xiao Bai Xue is being punished by the lightning tribulation. However, when the crown prince came, they can do nothing. Aside from being the number one male cultivator in the continent, Jin Heise is also the only son of the Empress and doted on by the Emperor. Who would dare to stop him?

"Crown Prince Heise, have Sect Leader Hua told you to retrieve Disciple Xue?" Elder Zhao stood at the gate while a physician is beside him. Shen Xian Hua told him to watch over Xiao Bai Xue but why is the crown prince here? Even holding her between his arms.....

"Elder Zhao, Shifu did changed his mind and told me to take Junior Sister in his courtyard for healing process." Heise lied with a straight face even though he knew Shen Xian Hua will found out. Just watching her suffer, isnt he just showing he is an ingrate? The girl took care of him for three days and spared his life considering the fact he is a stranger occupying a crown prince's body.

The old man nodded and bid farewell, leaving the Discipline Pagoda. Heise carried the sleeping Xiao Bai Xue in his arms before setting her inside her own courtyard.

He frowned upon seeing the burned part of the clothes, what will he do? There are no eunuch and maids out here but male disciples, much less a female elder....

Yun Ren Xie woke up, feeling comfortable. She turned for a while and opened her eyes, the white satin fabric draped all above her soft bed.

Recalling what happened to her the last time, she assumed it was Heise who brought her here. She checked her body before sighing in relief but her face darkened as she realized something.

Her dress is changed.......

"That Immortal Heise is too brave, taking advantage of this girl, ah." a forced smile appeared on her delicate face but her brows twitched in annoyance.

Yun Ren Xie took a bath before preparing to hunt down Heise secretly. Just as she got out of her courtyard, the inner disciples are gossiping about a certain person.

"I heard Crown Prince Heise got sent in the Discipline Pagoda then knelt in front of Zhu Courtyard for two days!"

"Some said he broke a rule in receiving such harsh treatment from Sect Leader Hua."

"You dont know? It was said he touched Disciple Xiao Bai Xue!"

"He what?" Yun Ren Xie cant take it anymore as she approached the gossipmongers.

"S-sister Xue!"

"Did Senior Brother really knelt in fron of Shifu's courtyard for two days?!"

"Y-yes Sister Xue...."