Chapter 70: Little Sun

"I've been gone for a year and the mouse have started to crawl around." Yun Ren Xie mocked, she looked at the maids around her and they moved quickly to help their workmate who got slapped.

"Heh, how shameless. Your just a princess in title, while I, will be the Empress of this kingdom. Dont blame me for making your life hard in the future!" Kitsune Bijin gave a devious grin.

"Then lets figure out if who can last here for long." she then turned around and left the scene, all the maids looked at Bijin with disgust.

She can only clench her fist and curse Chisona Taiyo. Dinner have come and Yun Ren Xie purposely asked the maids to call Bijin over to eat.

The dining room is rather quite, Yun Ren Xie did not eat and watched Bijin eating elegantly yet she have been too picky with her food.

"Be careful, you might vomit anytime now." Yun Ren Xie propped her chin on one of her hands while smirking. Her scheme is about to begin.

Bijin stopped then glared at her. She left the dining hall in fit of anger. "Miss, should we follow her." a maid asked.

"No need, its better if we cause a wedge between her and Fuyu by sending one of my ninjas to 'watch' over her." she waved her hand and a man with dark suit appeared. Yun Ren Xie have been creating her own group of assassins for the future in order to protect Fuyu once she left the plane.

The maids were startled at how great the pressure the assassin is giving, they soon realized that their Princess Sun is really unpredictable in scheming tactics. They were also surprised that it was Princess Sun who created the group of ninjas that were protecting Emperor Fuyu.

"Go, follow her then take any strong evidences along the way." she said before eating her fill. The man left quickly with a flash, his Master's Master is really Princess Sun.

Yun Ren Xie only taught one kitsune after setting in the palace, she specifically chose a fox demon with high skills and taught him during her free time. She then ordered him to create a group of assassins and made him teach every chosen kitsunes.

"Bijin, are you feeling well?" a man held the naked Bijin in his arms, covering their body with the quilt.

"I felt like Im about to throw up." Bijin gagged a few times before vomitting at a bowl. She felt dizzy for a while, Bijin grasped at the man's arm before passing out.

Weeks passed and Yun Ren Xie kept ignoring Bijin until the arrival of Fuyu after a war with the rebelling kitsunes. He wore an exquisite armor embedded with golden dragons, the aura of royalty and general can be sought through him. He rode a tall steed while his generals and armies walked behind him with proud faces.

When Fuyu arrived at the gate of his palace, he caught a glimpse of a familiar girl. Blue eyes that symbolizes the ocean and orange-red hair that is one with the sun. He halted his steed, staring at the girl with unreadable expression. The officials and citizens bowed down to him and so is Bijin but Yun Ren Xie kept standing.

"Fuyu."

"Sister."

Yun Ren Xie's eyes went watery and bit her lip to avoid sobbing loudly, she clenched her fist but later, her soft crying can be heard. Fuyu felt agitated and jumped down from his steed before pulling Chisona Taiyo close to him, encasing her with his arms.

She finally let out her emotions, everyone present pitied their Princess Sun. However, Bijin felt her hatred grow more.

She was Fuyu's fiance yet he put more importance to his foster sister? That Chisona Taiyo should die!

"Fuyu, Im sorry. Im sorry...." Yun Ren Xie rested her head on his chest while sobbing. In truth, she is showing her sincerity so that Fuyu wont be angry at her. After all, it was her who chased him away and told those painful words. The reason why she came back is to check on Fuyu and remove Bijin from his life.

"S-Sister, its fine now. It should have been me saying my apology."

Yun Ren Xie moved away for a bit and looked up to him with a smile yet her eyes were teary. Fuyu felt his heart is tearing into pieces, seeing her like this, he really wanted to keep her in his side to protect her from the world.

"Everyone, lets have a banquet at the fourth day." Fuyu smiled from ear to ear which is rare.

The banquet started at night, palace full of celebratory atmosphere as treasures and expensive deeds are being brought up. Yun Ren Xie sat at the back of Fuyu where Bijin is beside her.

"Maids, are there any kyoho around?" Yun Ren Xie frowned, all delicacies were in front of her yet she is still craving for that food.

"Your Highness, kyoho's were rare this month. Only the back garden of the palace has kyoho. If Princess Sun wants, I can fetch it for you."

"No need, lets go pick some." she stood up without Fuyu noticing, her maid came with her.

Bijin glanced at her surroundings before slowly following Chisona Taiyo. 

"Your Majesty!" the maid of Bijin rushed at the banquet hall, the music halted. "Empress Regent got injured severely! I-Im afraid she'd die!"

Everyone gasped in shock. Fuyu stood up, "Tell me where she is!"

The maid led them at the backyard where various trees are blooming and bearing fruit. Just as they got closer to the middle, they heard a cry.

"Ahh!!!" it was no other than Bijin, she is laying at the grassy plane weakly. Her skirt dyed in red. She was staring at Chisona Taiyo with anger, this is her plan all along. In order to conceal her unfaithful behaviour to Subarashi Fuyu, she must kill the child while using Chisona Taiyo as a suspect in punishing her too much, making everyone think her body is too fragile against Taiyo's task.

"Princess Sun...." the maid beside Yun Ren Xie trembled, she was startled. When Bijin came and made the princess angry, she was ordered to slap her then before Princess Sun could even speak, Bijin knelt their for hours but no one paid attention.

Fuyu walked towards Bijin without speaking and picked her up, taking Bijin to the physicians inside his chambers.

The onlookers glanced at the unmoving Princess Sun, eyes seeking for explanation. "Girl, stay here and clean the mess. I'm the one responsible." she calmly said before walking outside, it was as if the matter is unrelated to her.

She arrived in front of Fuyu's yard then for the first time, kneeled until hours pass by. Yun Ren Xie have expected this but there is a way to counterattack Bijin's scheme.

You think you can hide your infidelity, Bijin?

The wooden gate opened and Fuyu came out with an unreadable expression. Yun Ren Xie immediately bowed three times while knocking her forehead on the floor but Fuyu soon stopped her by pulling her upwards, encasing her between his arms.

"Fuyu, Im sorry for making you lose your child." Yun Ren Xie faked her cry.

"Child?"

"Yes, I have checked on her numerous times when you were gone. She is three months pregnant already and I... I caused her miscarriage...."