Chapter 75: Little Sun

By the next morning, Yun Ren Xie woke up and because of the cold temperature, she clung at a source of heat. At first, she felt it was very comfortable when suddenly, she heard a cough.

Opening her eyes, she was startled. Half of Seimei's body is pulled by her on the bed while she is intimately holding unto his neck. "Senior Sister, please let go this instant."

Snapping out of her dazed state, Yun Ren Xie slowly let go and he stood up. "I-Im sorry, its not on purpose! R-Really!" she waved both her hands as if guilt have drowned her.

Looking at her flushed appearance, he suddenly smiled which frightened Yun Ren Xie to death. Why would Seimei smile? An unmovable guy like him? She was afraid Seimei have been irritated.

"Senior Sister, its fine. Just dont grab anyone else other than me when you feel cold." he spoke which made him stiff. Just what is he doing? Coaxing this scheming girl? It was unlikely him at all! "I mean *cough..... what if it wasnt me you grabbed, what will others say?"

She tilted her head, why is he explaining? Yun Ren Xie have read Seimei's attitude who talked less. Strange, she thought.

"Anyway, I brought Master and Father here yesterday. You wont mind, do you?"

"Who?" she nearly rushed at Seimei for interrogation. Yasunori is here, even Yasuna who can easily track a demon's presence.

"Do I have to repeat myself?"

Yun Ren Xie pulled the cover over her head, "I wont see them."

"Your the current master of this estate. Dont be rude to the guests."

"Still wont. Go ahead and entertain them." Yun Ren Xie glared at the door behind Seimei before turning her back towards him.

After a few minutes of silence, she turned and found Seimei not around anymore. Sighing in relief, she thought it'll be over when a silhouette covered her sight.

"I decided, you need to settle some business with Father." Seimei returned inside with maids behind him, ready to clean their mistress.

Yun Ren Xie snorted, "Traitors."

At the open parlor inside the main garden, two man in both simple kimono is sipping tea. They both have the orange markings around their eyes symbolizing their status as an onmyoji.

"I was wondering, how can you bear Seimei being bullied?" Yasuna settled his cup and asked his friend in a low tone to avoid the maids from hearing their conversation.

"Im not at that time when Seimei met a kitsune and suffered." Yasunori rubbed his temples in frustration.

"Your son have turned 21,  four more years from now he'll probably turn like his mother."

Yasunori stiffened.

"Yasunori, let me remind you. A full fledged demon gets born with their own accord while those mixed with human's blood needs 30 years before showing the signs of demons. The youngest being turned into a kitsune is at the age of 25. What will you do when Seimei got criticized?" Yasuna tapped his finger on the table while a sly smile lingered on his face.

Silence conquered the parlour when a servant boy announced the masters' arrival. Yasuna turned his head around to get a better view at the said Miss Taiyo of this estate.

He met a pair of pale blue eyes that were empty, nothing can be discerned at all. However, he felt something is off about this girl. Yasuna have never seen a human with blue eyes and orange-red hair.

"Good morning." she bowed gracefully before finding a table for her. Seimei sat beside Yun Ren Xie while calling the servants to serve them.

"You must be the mistress of this house?" Yasuna started while observing Chisona Taiyo then turned at Yasunori who is eventually staring at the girl. Finding it amusing, he can't hold his grin. "Quite young. Well, you see Miss, my friend here is lonely for years already. He wont mind having a wife soon."

With a playful smile, Yasuna managed to raise his brows. Yun Ren Xie and Yasunori choked at the same time, she spat the kyoho she have been eating while the man sprayed the tea at Yasuna's face.

Seimei on the other side, smiles at the scene before him.

"Damn you! What have you done to my face?!" Yasuna wailed, taking a handkerchief from the maidservants. The young face he hardly preserved got stained just like that? What do Yasunori take him as?

"I would agree if both my teachers marry each other." Seimei suddenly spoke. Everyone of them stared at him with disbelief, he, however, got an unreadable face.

Thinking he will hear his Senior Sister's poisonous toungue, silence is the only thing she gave. Seimei glanced at her but saw how she clenched her fist underneath the table. Did he....made a mistake?

Yasunori coughed twice before interfering. "This Young Miss must have someone in her heart already. That wont do if I intervene." he said. Noticing Chisona Taiyo's sudden silence made him think she must have been hurt at what Seimei spoke previously. Yasunori knew how to discern a person's thoughts and feeling by body languages, he came to a conclusion that she still hates him or she loved Seimei already.

"I do." Yun Ren Xie raised her head and let out a faint smile. "Buti I think he wont reciprocate."

Seimei felt his heart being squeezed when he saw the grief in her eyes. He just shrugged it off and took a sip at his tea. He did not notice Chisona Tayo shyly glancing at him but Yasunori did.

"Young Miss, can you show me around this garden?" Yasunori can't take it anymore, seeing how his past lover acting towards another man bashful and sad, he wanted to take her away.

Yun Ren Xie can only nod, let's see if that dumb Seimei still wont do anything!

"Seimei, stay with father here. I still have lots of questions to ask you!" Yasuna quickly held his son back, thinking his friend and the young miss will soon act intimate with each other.

As they were walking around the spacious garden, they stopped in front of the pavillion Yun Ren Xie designed with a large wisteria tree in the middle and stood amidst the waterside.

She found it quite alluring and headed underneath the tree, vines of purple blossoms surrounded her. Turning around, Yun Ren Xie saw Yasuna plucking one of the blossoming wisteria flower. When he held it at his palm, she immediately took notice of the flower. A two toned wisteria in the color of purple and white.

"Is it Seimei?" Yasunori asked without even facing her, casually staring around him.

Yun Ren Xie nodded her head, showing an aggrieved expression. He suddenly went towards her and placed the wisteria flower neatly at her ear. "Smile, he's still not worth it."

"Neither you!" she glared at him.

"Buti I'll never.... let you go." Yasunori is serious, holding her chin upwards to meet his gentle gaze.

She still did not move when she heard a hiss nearby Yasunori, in fit of anxiousness, she glanced up and their lips met accidentally.

Her eyes widened, why does she keeps meeting bad luck?! A snake slithered at a trunk behind Yasunori and guessed it was a poisonous one.

Yasunori is also stupefied after their lips touched, he can't help but be greedy. About to kiss her deeper, he heard a shout.

"Senior Sister!"

__________________________

7k reads! Xiexie ni duzhe qun! Three extra chapter, thanks for the support! Stay tuned, Arc 2.2 is about to end🥺