...*Bleach love story. I think im falling for you. Part 17*...

There was a knock on my door, than a "I'm coming in." I saw Grimmjow step through my door. In his left hand, held my zanpakuto. My heart began to race with excitement as i waited for him to give me my sword.
.
You think i would be worried to fight him. But i'm not. Because of Hitofuki, I am able to feel a new power soaring through my veins. It gives me a new self conidince.
.
But is it really worth it just togo back to the human world, even if it is only for a few moment? I mean, what if he doesn't want to see me? Or what if he is in soul society? What if Aizen finds out about it. I mean techinically, i belong to him since i am his creation. Or at least Hotifuki is, which is apart of me now all thanks to Aizen.
.
"Are you ready to go?" He asks with a smirk across his face. I nodded my head. It's either now or never.
.
I followed him out of my room, and down the hall ways. I had no idea where i was going, but i trusted Grimmjow to take us to an open area where we could fight. We went from corner to corner. White wall to white wall. Halls through halls. After ten minutes, we finally made it outsight. I looked up in awe to see dthe blue sky, and the sun. The sun was shining brightly, but like always, there was no warmth to it. But it was amazing at how human like this place could seem.
.
I heard a clanking noise. I looked over to see Grimmjow pulling out his sword. "Are we going to fight or not?"
.
"Uhm, yeah. But we fight under one condition. No special powers. Just sword aganst sword. Hand to hand combat."
.
He got an angry look on his face than grinned. "Fine." He says. "It shouldn't take much to fight you anyways."
.
I shook my head in disapproval. People had alot to learn in this world. You should never, NEVER, underestimate your opponent, no matter what condition they are in.
.
I reached down and grabbed my zanpakuto. I pulled it out of it's sheath. I held it up in front of me. A wide smile spread across his face, "Well here we go." He says before disappearing out of my sight. I stood there trying to feel where his spiritual pressure was closest at. I turned to my right, easily blocking off his attack.
.
Iswung back at him, and missed. He kicked his leg out, landing a kick right in my stomach. I let out my breathe, and tried to get it back. Just when i was about to inhale, he landed another blow into my stomach. I turned to the side and swung at him. I nicked him on his chest. He jumped back, barely evading my attack.
.
He flash stepped, and showed up behind me, shoving his sword forward. I spun around, not only getting away from his sword, but hitting his sword with my own, and knocking it out of his hands. A smile crossed my face. I swung down at him. He ducked out of the way of my sword. I kicked down at him and get him in the leg, and he tried to jump towards his sword.
.
Reaching down, he picked it up and swung back at me. I felt a sudden pain on my left shoulder. I gasped out in pain. I turned to see a huge cut on my shoulder. I clenched my teeth together, and tightened my grasp on my sword. I swung at him again and again, flash stepping, appearing here and there. He was barely keeping up with my attacks. I brought my fist back and brought it forward, making contact with his face. He took a step back in surprise, but that was enough for me to stab him in the shoulder with my sword. I went to his left shoulder also, so that way i woudn't harm any organs.
.
He gripped onto my sword with his left hand, and brought his right hand down, holding his sword. I gasped and jumped back. But i wasn't fast enough. It caught me on my right shoulder. It didn't dig down deep enough to cause any fatal injuries. He was fast. It was hard to elude his
attacks, but i was managing it by now.
.
He swung down at me again. I kicked him in the stomach, in order to get my sword out of his shoulder. I swung down at him again nicking him on the neck. I need to hurry this up. I cant handle bleeding for much longer. I brought my fist back and brought it forward again, hitting him in the face again. As he took a step back, i took a flash step bhind him, and kicked him on the back. As he began to fall forward, I quickly swung my foot at and kicked him in the chest. He fell back and landed on his back. I brought my sword down to his neck and said, "Admit to defeat."
.
He looked up at me in total shock, than chuckled. "Fine. You beat me. Congrats. Don't tell anyone about this, you got that?"
.
I smiled. "Sure thing. Just get me to the human world."
.
"Fine. We go tomorrow. So be ready. I don't know what time i'll drop by to get you."
.
I put my sword back into its sheath. I brought my hand down to help him up. "Do you know where i can find any bandages?"