...*Bleach love story. I think im falling for you.part 2*...

Part 2

"Masa, come along dear. There is something going on outside. It is very important." My grandmother says.

“Okay grandma. But what’s going on?” I ask.

“Oh nothing to much. Just some soul reapers walking through.”

“Soul reapers?” I ask mumbling to myself.

I walked out the door to see what could be so important. Looking out was a tall lady. She had a long black braid going do the front of her chest. She had on a black shirt with white tying at the stomach, then black pants that topped at the ankles. Over that was a long white robe. She was holding a zanpakuto.

"Who’s that? And why does she have a sword?" I ask. The sword reminded me of that boy that sent me here. Actually, her wardrobe was fairly similar besides the white robe. All the other people around her wore the similar black kimono.

"Oh, well that's..."

"I got it." The woman spoke. "Is she new?" How did she know I was talking about her? And furthermore how did she hear me from so far away?

"Yes."

Smiling she looked down at me and says, "I'm Unohana Retsu. Captain of the 4th squad.

Captain? What’s a captain?

I nodded my head pretending that I actually understand what she had just said to me.

She just smiled and walked off... I never knew that this would be the day to change my life.

After I met her all I could think about was learning everything about soul reapers, and what they could do. After I had that finished, I wanted to train. But first thing first, I went out on a mission. A mission to make new friends.

It wasn't difficult to find people my age. I made friends with them instantly.

Of course they were boys, cause then they would want to fight... which would make me train. We played with sticks a lot. The tried fighting each other. Within time I became a master with the stick. It has been 3 months since I have been here, and nothing has changed. I began to stay up late at night, alone in the fields practicing my fighting skills.

I became better and better. More flexible. But is this all I have in store? Is nothing going to change? Is this training just going to be a waste of my valuable time? Or will they see that I have potential? Who are ‘they’ anyways?

Months passed by and nothing changed. I would come home everyday, weak with scratches all over my body. Sometimes I would bleed. But I never gave up hope. I knew what I wanted. And that was to become a new Soul Reaper. I was a determined girl. When I wanted something, I fought for it. It was never heard that a person like me had become a soul reaper, yet I kept wishing. I kept hoping. I kept dreaming. I wanted this to happen. I WOULD make this happen.

One day my friends and I were running through the town. The 'leader' of our pack was trying to take me down with the stick. I was a pretty fast runner but he was faster. That's why I went to town, because he couldn't slide past people as easily as I could. He began throwing rocks at me but I dodged them all. I could here the people behind me yelling, “Hey!” and “Ouch.”

As he began to approach me, i decided i need to find a way to escape. He is a lot stronger than i am, but is he a better sticks men than me? I turned just as he swung at me. I blocked the hit. I wanted so much to disappear, and suddenly with no warning i was behind him. I began to run again. That was strange. I ran until my lungs felt like they would cave in. I stopped, bent over and began to pant when i heard, "I got you now." He jumped at me, just as he swung the stick down at me; i blocked it and jumped high up. I was standing on air? I looked down, and saw him gawking at me. "How did you do that?" he asks. I reply saying "I don't know."

There was a man below me with a pink robe on, and a hat. His shoulders were broad. "I'm Kyouraku Shunsu, Captain of the 8th division. Who are you?"

I jumped again trying to fall to the ground. Reluctantly i did. "I'm Mara Osagawa." I reply.

Smiling at me he said. "Okay. Come with me will you?"

"Why? Where are we going?"

"We are going to see the1st captain. We have some interesting news to tell him about the potential you may be holding."

A small smile slid across my face as I looked at my friend. He lipped the word 'go' to me. I took a step forward, ready to enter a new world....