...*Bleach love story. I think i'm falling for you. Part 6...*

Me and Rukia climbed out of Ichigo's window and mangaed to get down to the ground with out hurting ourselvs. Once at the bottom she said, "Captain Hitsugaya also, will be going to the middle school with you. He should be here in a few minutes. Just follow him. Classes start at 8:25 am. And on top of that if a hollow shows up, you won't have to be notified since Captain will be there with you."

.

I nodded my head showing that i understood. Great. I thought to myself. Another new school. It's like they know i'm not great at meeting new people. But than again, what's to worry about? We shouldn't be here for to long.

.

"Let's go." I heard someone say. Coming back out of my train of thoughts, i saw Toshiro standing there in his school uniform. If this wasn't such a serious mattter, and if he wasn't a captain, i probably would have laughed at him.Who knew that anyone would ever see him going to school again. He bagan to walk away. With realization thaty he was the only one he knew how to get to our school, i raced after him and walked beside him. Since we are both more of the quiet type, the walk to school was silent. There seemed to be lots of birds, because i could hear there songs playing through my ears everywhere i went. It seemed as if they were singing to us that today was going to be a beautiful day.

.

We finally reached the school after a 30 minute walk. It's a lucky thing that Ichigo lives so close to it. I followed the captain to what seemed to be the main building side, and to what seemed to be an office. The clerk looked up from her desk and says, "May i help you?"

.

"Yes." Toshiro replied, "We are here to get are class schedule."

.

"Oh, your the new students." She ruffled through her desk when her phone rang. "Hold on a minute." She said to us. She mumbled a few things into her head set. Scribbled something onto a piece of paper and hung up. "Okay. Sorry about that. Anyways..." She began saying as she ran through papers all over her desk. She spun her chair so she was looking on the shelf behind her. Picking up two pieces of paper she handed it to us. "One for Toshiro Hitsugaya and one for Mara Chelley."

.

We nodded our heads, and took the papers. Luckily we had the same class room. That was a relief for the both of us. Our lockers were in different locatins though. "Chelley?" I ask when we begin walking to our first class.

.

"We can't have some girl running around with the same last name as the girl who just died last year."

.

I nodded my head understanding. We walked into the class room. The class was full, besides two empty desks on the left side of the room. I assumed that they had to bring in the two desks for us because it looked as if the room were already full. We walked over and sat in the desks. The teacher cleared his throat before saying, "Thank you for joining us today Mr Hitsugaya and Miss Chelley. I am Mr Tanaka."

.

We nodded are heads showing we would remember. Wow i sure seem top be nodding my head alot today.

.

He began talking about junk i already knew. The Renaissance. I Just stared out the window lost in the beauty of what was happening. Two robin birds were flying around singing a tune that i could barely hear over the voice of our teacher. I glanced at Toshiro to see what he was doing. He just sat there staring at what seemed to be his hands. But if you look closer you can see his comminicator in them. Is all he ever do is look at that thing?