Chapter 16: The Pairs Program

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time later*

-Andrea's POV-

Yuzuru and you were at your apartment after a heavy day of training. Both were done by the end of the practice, after all, you needed to repeat the same mistakes a thousand times but you finally got everything right. You invited Yuzuru over and decided to prepare the dinner for both as he was helping you out as much as he could. He was looking cute while helping you, and from time to time you were just staring at him which made you see how much he means to you.

Both decided to have a "romantic" dinner, so, both got on the comfy rug of the living room and decided to eat there. Yuzuru talked about himself since you asked him to; he knows you want to know him better and so do him, so both are taking your time to know about the past and future dreams. Also, both had fun remembering how awful the practice was since you wouldn't listen to Tracy every time she told you to stop trying the part where Yuzuru picks you up.

Technically, both always ended up on the ice since he couldn't hold you without falling but it was just because both kept laughing.

Right now, both are done with the dinner but the dessert was still not done. It was chocolate truffles but you were full. Yuzuru just kept glancing at you and the last truffle, and every time he just laughed.

-What? Do you want the last one? – He questioned while eyeing it.

-Hmm, no – You spoke. –Take it, I'm already full – You admitted.

-But it's a delicious truffle you won't get to eat often – Yuzuru smiled while picking it up. –Here, I'll take half and you take the other – He said.

As soon as he said that, your cheeks got immediately red and you were feeling nervous. For some reason, you thought of Yuzuru putting the truffle on his mouth and then he'll kiss you with it.

Stop thinking that, Andy! You need to stay calm.

Yuzuru chuckled softly. –I don't know why your face turned red but I'll give you some truffle – He smiled before splitting the truffle in two.

He gave you one half and put it on your mouth, then he ate the other half. You never stopped staring at him which made you feel odd but at the same time, you couldn't control it. Yuzuru looked back at you with a smile on his face, and after both ate the truffle, the chuckles started to sound again.

-You are happier than usual – Yuzuru spoke.

-Do you think so? – You questioned.

He nodded before holding your cheek, then glanced at your lips as both were leaning closer. Without hesitation, Yuzuru kissed your lips gently while you started to hold his hand. With slow movements, both enjoyed the close meeting for the first time, and with the air lacking more by each second, both got apart from each other.