Chapter 11: Never Letting Go

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Afternoon*

-Andrea's POV-

You are at your apartment, still working on the manga with the sketches Minghao made for you. While listening to some music inside your small office, you started to get distracted and began to draw Yuzuru on a separate piece of paper. It wasn't something new to think about him while editing a romantic manga novel, after all, it reminds you a lot to the feelings you have for him.

Gradually, you started to get curious about the things he might be doing right now. You haven't contacted him since the moment you left his place, and even though he doesn't have to notify you everything he does, you still interested to know about his day.

While having those thoughts inside your head, you started to check out the dates you have on your calendar and the things that need to get done for this coming week.

Delivery to the printer and start the creation process for a new novel. Got it.

When you thought it was time to get back to work, your phone suddenly buzzed. So, you checked it out and saw a message of Yuzuru on the notification screen. You read it and laughed.

"I'm outside, I don't ring the bell since I don't know if you are awake. Can you come? Well, just if you are awake" – Yuzuru.

This boy.

You rolled your eyes happily before going towards the entrance, instantly meeting him in front of you.

-Oh! You were awake – Yuzuru said pleasantly surprised.

-I sure was – You smiled before letting him come inside. -I was working but, I thought you were skating – You admitted.

-Oh, yeah, yes, I'm supposed to be there but I asked Brian if I could come before continuing with the whole thing – Yuzuru said nervously.

You giggled. -You shouldn't be here. Your coach is flexible but you still have to keep on training – You said. -Yet, I'm glad you decided to come – You blushed.

Both walked over to the office as the awkward silence wanted to come through.

-I wanted to see if you were alright – Yuzuru admitted.

-Luckily, I am – You said while looking at the sketches.

-They look nice – Yuzuru said while getting beside you, then he stared at the finished pages.

-Oh, thanks! Minghao was sweet enough to help me out with the last sketches he needed to get done – You spoke.

-Seems you have a lot going on – Yuzuru said surprised.