Chapter 6: Here He Comes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Another day*

-Yuzuru's POV-

Higher, stronger, delicate; keep on going faster, don't lose your balance. Turn after turn, moving all over the ice with grace, and doing the choreography spotless. That's the goal.

The music finished, the performance as well and I'm already done with the piece I'm supposed to perform at the tournament this coming month that it's just two weeks away.

-Good job for today! – The trainer high fived me. -Stretch out and I'll see you after your break to discuss the rest of the schedule – He told.

-Yes, thank you – I bowed happily.

-Shibuya, you are next! – The trainer shouted.

-Yes! – Shibuya answered.

-Give your all – I patted his head.

-As always – He smiled before getting on the rink.

I smiled to myself as I started to stretch up, suddenly, I saw Andrea through the distance but she wasn't alone since I was looking at her besides that Zack was there too.

-Hey! – Zack waved at me.

I waved back as Zack dragged Andrea down to where I was; close to the rink. I chuckled since Andrea was telling him to slow down his pace.

-We came here for Shibuya but he doesn't like me – Zack said happily.

-Ugh, don't start with that again – Andrea complained before slapping his head.

-Yah! – Zack whined.

I just laughed at them; they look like brothers fighting.

-So, why you came for? – I asked while putting my sneakers on.

-We did come to see Shibuya but he seems busy right now – Andrea said while looking at Shibuya skate. -Wow! He looks so relaxed.

-Hey, settle down. He's mine – Zack teased.

-Ha! If you haven't talked with him that means he isn't yours – Andrea smirked.

-Yah~ you are so bad – Zack complained.

-Uh, sorry, just kidding here – Andrea said before taking his hand. -So, what are you up to? – She asked me as soon as Zack was smiling again.

-I finished my first hours of the day; I'm about to head out to walk or something – I told.

-Cool! You should enjoy your time before going back – Andrea smiled.

-I sure will – I nodded.