Chapter 4: Care For You

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time later*

-Andrea's POV-

It's been a week or so and the work started to get to your mail in a matter of days; the agency is counting on you with the making of the manga which you are very excited to do, still, the days without thinking about your past time in London isn't gone completely. Your ex-boyfriend destroyed your life almost completely, after all, he made you believe in a fairy tale that it wasn't possible to reach any point. Therefore, after all the things he made you go through, you can't tell if you had a serious relationship with him; for you, everything that happened seemed more like a joke than something real.

It's off that you constantly think about him, but at the same time, you know that the things you felt for him were very strong and that at one point he became your strength for your everyday life. There wasn't a day you were over him; there wasn't a moment you thought of a break up between both.

Currently, you are at the supermarket. It isn't a common hour to go since the sun was gone, 7:23 p.m. to be specific, yet, there are some people around doing the typical grocery list. You are thinking about your past while walking through the corridors; you even forgot what you wanted to buy just because it's difficult to concentrate at this point.

I might be overthinking. Perhaps I need to talk with Zack again? Maybe let him know that I want to make another move...

Without even realizing, someone was staring at you and calling out your name. That person got towards you and stood in front of you, near your face.

-Andrea? – You heard a soft voice say.

You blinked your eyes overly before realizing that Yuzuru was in front of you, a few inches away from your face. You immediately stepped back and covered your face embarrassedly.

-Yuzuru, what are you doing here? – You asked while looking at him shyly.

-Grocery shopping – He smiled. -I was calling you but it didn't capture your attention – Yuzuru told.

-Oh, sorry about that... I was distracted – You stuttered.

-Hmm, if there's something I can help you with? – He asked with a concerned look on his eyes.

I can trust him, right? I might risk myself here.

-I don't know, maybe? – You said insecurely. – I don't want to waste your time.

-Nonsense. All of Shibuya's friends are mine as well. Let's finish buying our groceries and then I'll invite you over to my apartment; it isn't that far from here – Yuzuru suggested. -Well, if you are okay with that.

-I'm fine with it if you don't feel burdened – You admitted.

-Great. I'll meet you at the exit then – He smiled before patting your shoulder.

You smiled at him before getting back to what you came for.

Okay, it wasn't a bad talk.

You sighed in relief before walking your way to buying the last things you need.

*Minutes later*

Just as Yuzuru told you, he waited for you outside of the supermarket and both went to his apartment. When you arrived, he let you put your groceries inside the fridge and then both went over to the living room. He sat on the other side of the couch as he waited for you to talk.

I'm feeling anxious all of a sudden.

He glanced at you before smiling.

-You know you can trust me; everything you say is going to be kept in between us – Yuzuru vowed.

You nodded. -So, what do you want to know? – You asked.

-I've seen you more than a couple of times at the ice rink when you go to see Shibuya, and I've noticed that you are in bad shape; like tired – Yuzuru spoke.

-Are you worried about me? – You asked surprised.

He nodded. -I see you as my friend and I do care about you – He spoke.

-Thank you... I mean, it's cool you see me that way. I thought you didn't – You smiled shyly.

-Don't thank me, I just want to help you as a friend would – He grinned.

-Well, I guess you don't know about my ex-boyfriend but since it's a long story, I'm just going to tell you that he hurt me a lot and played with me in ways no one should. I've been thinking about him and the things I went through; sometimes I considered moving back to the UK to see him again and make things better but all of my friends and family are telling me to leave him and move on – You explained.

-To be honest, all relationships are tough but the respect should always be there from both sides – Yuzuru told.

-Yeah, he wasn't that way – You chuckled mournfully. -He just used me as an object; promised me things he couldn't do, gave me false hopes for a future together and lied about asking for my hand – You sighed, trying to be strong.

Yuzuru smiled slightly before getting closer to you, then he opened his arms and made a sign for you to come closer to him, and so you did.

-Here, you need some comfort if you are going to talk about this – Yuzuru said.

Without hesitating you started to hug him tightly while he was rubbing your back gently, trying to comfort you as much as he could. You felt safe with him as odd as it may sound.

-Continue, I'll listen to you – Yuzuru spoke.

You nodded while holding him tighter. -He was a famous influencer on social media, he posted his life almost daily and he was surrounded by cameras all the time since he has a youtube channel. One of the worst things he did to me was a video of a prank, it was called "I cheated on her". He did mention that video to me and I thought it was a funny idea, but at that moment I thought he would prank me since I was his girlfriend... then, I realized that he made that video for my best friend. He showed photos of me kissing him on the cheek and being all cute to her and continued with the prank but then at the end, he told her that it was a prank and those photos were made up – You disclosed while tears started to run down your cheeks.

-Did your friend know about your relationship with him? – Yuzuru asked.

-I mentioned it to her a couple of times but she didn't know my boyfriend at the moment – You clarified. -But when she realized he was my boyfriend; she didn't step back. Actually. She fired back at me and called me a thousand things – You told.

Yuzuru looked at you worriedly before holding your hand tightly, making you sob softly.

-It's alright. You won't suffer again; I promise you that everything will get better – Yuzuru murmured. -He doesn't deserve your tears. Maybe you can't move on from the pain he caused you so quickly but at least try to convince yourself that the one who should be regretting his actions is him, not you.

You nodded while hiding your face against his shoulder.

-There, there... I'm here; you can count on me now – Yuzuru assured while tightening up his grip.