|| EPILOGUE ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yuzuru's POV-

I'm walking down the street, trying to find the person I came to meet. I don't have a lot of time left before Andrea goes back to the apartment, so I have to be fast with this encounter.

-Behind you. – I heard before turning around.

I stared at the person while containing the emotions I feel inside. My face looks sober as the other mocks my expression. I didn't care; after all, it's almost time before he leaves.

-What did you say to Andrea? – I questioned sternly.

-I'm sure Andrea might tell you herself, so don't worry about that, Yuzuru. – Xander spoke while looking at me with a slight smirk. -Let me tell you that she was glad that I said goodbye before going away. – Xander pointed out.

I scoffed. -Oh, yeah? And did Andrea also told you how much she's going to miss you? – I questioned sarcastically.

-That hurts! But it's okay; I don't mind it at all. – Xander chuckled before staring at me. -Do you honestly think that you are "so" excellent for her? – He questioned.

-Better than you, I sure am. – I claimed.

-Hmm, I would doubt that statement. I'm curious to know how your life with Andrea will be once I leave. You feel that you are the greatest man alive for her, and that's not accurate. – Xander pointed out before crossing his arms. -Yuzuru, Andrea is someone unique, peculiar in a way. Many guys are behind her, so be careful because, in a relationship, there are ups and downs. – Xander disclosed, not erasing that smile from his face.

-I know how to deal with difficult situations, so you shouldn't worry about it, Xander. – I spoke sternly.

-Oh, no, no, I'm not worried about you. I'm looking after Andrea, of course. – Xander assured me before looking at the hour on his watch. -It's getting late for my flight, so I got to go and leave you with some words in your mouth. But before I go, I want you to take care of Andrea; don't make her suffer if you don't want to see me around. I'm the only one who hurt her, so I would be upset if someone stole that title from me. – Xander spoke before scoffing, and then he started to walk away.

-Keep wishing, Xander! I won't let you come back again. – I shouted as he continued to walk.

Xander raised his hand and waved goodbye. I shook my head gently before taking out my phone, noticing that I should head back to the apartment. So, I took a deep breath before walking back home. Once again, I'll start a new chapter in my life, and I'm starting to feel nervous about the next things to come. However, I'm happy that there's someone I trust by my side.

*Minutes later*

-Andrea's POV-

You returned to the apartment, and as soon as you arrived, you checked the missed calls you received. Zack called you more than once, so you talked to him. Some great news came your way; all of your friends are coming to Toronto, and they are planning to stay. Zack explained the plan for the editing house and the general idea of it. He sounded excited and pleased about the new things coming, but he also knew that you wouldn't form part of their corporation. Zack seemed to accept your decision, and he sincerely wished you the best with your new career as an ice-skater.

After talking with Zack, you returned your attention to Yuzuru. He went out because Brian called him for an important meeting. Both of you needed to go, but you decided to stay and check on Zack. Now, he's back and sitting next to you on the couch. The music plays in the background while you two talk about the meeting and some fun things about Zack and your friends. It was nice; everything felt right for the first time.

-So, what did Brian call you for the meeting? – You asked curiously.

-Well, we discussed the next competitions and what's going to happen with our training and stuff. – Yuzuru explained.

-Oh, stuff? – You questioned, intrigued.

Yuzuru chuckled. -No, I know that look, Andrea. – Yuzuru said before tapping your nose gently.

-Tell me! What is it about, huh? – You insisted.

-Well, we talked about you. – Yuzuru smiled slightly.

-Oh, me? – You said, surprised.

Yuzuru nodded. -Your popularity grew after the recent competition, and the audience wants to see more of you. So, now that you are working with Tracy, Brian thought that it would be great if we kept competing in the pairs program. – Yuzuru disclosed.

-What? Are you for real? – You looked at Yuzuru, confused.

-Yes, why that face? – Yuzuru questioned, slightly laughing at you.

-I didn't think I was "that" great. I did a decent job, but the scores were intense for my level. – You claimed while blushing shyly.

-How can you say that? The judges are experts at the sport. – Yuzuru pointed out before taking your hand. -Tenshi, you are very talented, and many people saw it that night. So, why don't you think about joining more activities inside the ice-skating world? – Yuzuru questioned.

-It's a bit scary, but I guess I'll give it a go. I mean, I had fun at the competition and the training session. – You spoke thoughtfully.

-I'll be there if you need anything. I can teach you a lot of things. – Yuzuru assured you.

-I bet you can, but let me talk with Tracy about it before thinking about other ideas. – You said, which Yuzuru nodded for in response.

-Hey, Tenshi. We might work together at various hours of the day, so I hope you don't get bored of me. – Yuzuru smiled while caressing your hand.

You chuckled. -Bored of you? Is that even possible? – You questioned, making Yuzuru chortle slightly.

Briefly, Yuzuru got closer and snuggled against your shoulder. You smiled before caressing his hair, enjoying the music playing and looking at your boyfriend next to you.

-Yuzuru. – You spoke softly.

-Yes? – Yuzuru looked at you.

-Is it too soon to thank you for appearing in my life? – You questioned shyly.

-No, honestly, it was about time. – Yuzuru joked.

You hit his side gently, making him laugh. -You are unbelievable, man. I was trying to be romantic, but you can't deal with that atmosphere, can you? – You complained.

-Hmm, I'm sorry, but I had to say it. – Yuzuru chuckled before kissing your cheek. -But if I have to answer sincerely, I don't think it's too soon because I feel the same way. – Yuzuru admitted.

You smiled before patting his cheek. -You are so cute when you want to be romantic. – You teased, making Yuzuru blush slightly.

-You started it all, Tenshi! So, deal with it. – Yuzuru claimed before pulling you against him, taking you under his embrace.

-Alright, let me take care of it then. – You chuckled before surrounding Yuzuru's waist with your arms.

Both stared at each other before chuckling slightly. It was evident when it was the moment to cuddle and let your "corny" side flow. Maybe it's the happiness in the air, or the new chapter both will begin. But something is real; whatever happens from now on, it's going to be part of a new story you can't wait to start. All the pain aside and it's time to live those dreams you once had as a kid, and it's the right moment for you to love someone that can completely heal the scars from the past.