Chapter 7: Call Back Win

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Days later*

-Andrea's POV-

The time for Yuzuru and Shibuya to go to Boston for the new tournament passed away very quickly, you barely had time to see both of them after the last time you saw them training, after all, your job has become more demanding with the delivery times. However, you had chances of talking to them through phone calls and video calls; the rest of your group of friends is doing well, excepting two of them; Minghao and Zack. Both are having love issues, yet, you believe that Minghao might be in a toxic one since he has never said something positive about it. At least not to you.

Nobody knows who's Minghao's couple, still, you know that the one who knows the most is you. Minghao was open to telling you some details two days ago; he was very happy while describing him, yet, you couldn't figure out who was he talking about.

Right now, Minghao, Zack, Sai, Feng and you are gathered at Zack's house because the tournament is going to be transmitted through ESPN. It's a special moment for everybody; your friends are going to do a marvellous performance, and everybody is expecting them to do their best after seeing various of their practices on ice.

-She did it so well! – Minghao said amazed while looking at the TV.

-I liked the song – Sai smiled while everybody was eating out of their plates with popcorn on it.

-After this, it'll be Yuzuru's turn – Feng spoke while looking at her phone, then she placed it down.

-I'm so excited! Shibuya's one was so good! – Zack said happily.

You chuckled. -You truly liked it, huh Zack? – You teased.

-Yah! You don't have to say it with that tone – Zack blushed before elbowing your side.

Feng laughed. -Can you get back together? I mean, it's obvious that both want that – She spoke.

-No, that's not true – Zack shook his head. -Shibuya needs time and space, he told me that – He admitted.

-But that was a year ago, dude – Minghao patted his back while chuckling.

Everybody chuckled.

-Yah! Let's discuss this later, is almost Yuzuru's turn – He said while covering his reddish cheeks.

-Alright – You sighed before looking at the screen, there's when Yuzuru appeared on the ice rink which made you smile immediately.

Your friends started to cheer him up while the performance started. Once again as the music was following the routine, you noticed how amazing was to watch him perform; the way he controls his body, each movement perfectly made; his posture and straight lines, his facial expression on point with the music's meaning, and telling a story through the tricks and movements he does on the ice.