Chapter Twenty

Casey has left Kelly to it. Kelly spent the day watching tv on the sofa. It was playing heavy on his mind what Casey has said to him.

Stella got back from the spa. She enjoyed and took her mind of she went to have a shower and when she came out she had an text on phone from Kelly apologising and he want to take her out for an meal to talk thing's through. Stella agreed and Kelly said he pick her up.

Stella told Brett that she agreed to have a meal with Kelly.  She was feeling nervous about it. She went and got ready and Brett helped her get ready. Kelly came and pick her up and they had a meal at restaurant that was an hotel they sat down at the table Stella mention she like the place. Kelly started talking ' Stella I'm sorry I should of handle whole situation better and I should of been there for you and I assure you that nothing happen with Renee that night I got so drunk I can't even remember how I got to Renee's in the first place I slept on her couch that all I promise' 'yes you shouldn't of lied to me either' ' I know I was afraid of you getting the wrong end of the stick but in the end I made it worse' 'you did made it worse but Kelly I never slept with Tyler and this baby is yours I promise you' 'how did Tyler got those messages?' I don't know I spoke to jay earlier they reckon my phone was hacked but they still trying to find out who also I took an restraining order on Tyler' 'good I don't want that creep coming by you or my baby' 'you believe me?' 'Yes Stella I do believe you I biggest regret is leaving you that night just I was all confuse I sorry' 'I'm sorry to for slapping you' ' you got a right slap on you remind me not to get on the wrong side of you' they both laugh and told each other they love you. Then they both decided to booked the room for the night to have some fun.

The next morning they left the hotel they was both happy Stella was going back home and they was going to change the locks. When they got to the car Kelly notice all his tyres had been slashed he  ask around the hotel to see if anyone saw anything no one did. Stella put a call in to jay said he was going to get someone to come out to look at it. Stella ask Brett to give her and Kelly a lift back to hers. Stella grabbed her stuff and drove in her car back home.

When they got back the front door was wide open and the whole house has been ransacked and all the pictures of her and Kelly but ripped up including the scan photo's. Kelly got on the phone to pd and told Stella not to touch anything Stella went into the bedroom to find her clothes been ripped to sheds. By this point Stella was sobbing Kelly hold her in his arms.