Chapter Five

Kelly ran into med with Matt chasing him hermann stop Kelly ' hermann when Stella? What happen?' ' look calm the docs with Stella we won't know anything until they finish' ' what happen? How was she hurt?' ' well I was putting the garbage out and I hear screaming from stella's flat so I got to check it out and I saw Tyler beating her up' 'what why? where is he I going to kill him do pd know?' 'I told pd what I saw and looking for him I don't know why he done it but he seems to be drunk' ' he got away' he ran when I shouted. When Stella wakes up we find out more'

Jay halstead came for an update and said they still out looking for Tyler. When he was leaving sylvie stopped him and told about the missed calls and about what happen the other night. She told him out of hear shot of Kelly. She knew he didn't know and didn't want to upset him further. She went back to join the others. All 51 has came and was waiting in the waiting room.  Will  halstead came with an update 'Stella going to be fine she got a concussion. Some cracked ribs and bruising we just waiting for her blood to come back' Kelly asks if he came see her ' she still sleeping but should be fine to go in.'

Kelly walked in and burst out crying seeing her like this broke his heart.  He sat down and hold her hand and told her he loved her and they he was going to make it up to her.