Chapter eleven

Stella and Kelly got married at molly's they couldn't be anymore happier. While they was celebrating they decided to announce that they was having a baby and cheer and congested them both. Stella was getting tired Kelly thought he better take her home and told her he taking her away to Milwaukee.

2 weeks after they got married

It was they  first day back at work and Stella first day sitting behind an desk. She was not looking forward to it at all but knew it best for the baby. Luckily she hasn't had much morning sickness she did had to make Kelly change his aftershave though as the smell was making her feel sick. On the way she make Kelly stop off to get a strawberry milkshake to take in she been craving strawberry milkshakes a lot lately. Everything was going great so far.

They got to 51 and put there stuff away and they was talking on the floor Cruz mention that Renee came a couple of times looking for Kelly.     Stella ask Kelly should she be worried and Kelly assured her they there nothing to worry about.  He will speak to her again. Just then Renee show up his Kelly can I speak to you in private please?' 'Hey Renee I don't think I introduce yet but this is Stella my wife' 'you guys married' Stella smiled at her. Kelly replied ' yes we married now and what u wanted to talk to me in private you can say it in front of Stella'  'ok I wanted to you again about looking over a case I'm working on it to get some firefighters some compensation and I need some expertise and I thought of you' 'is that all?' 'Yes that all' Kelly look at Stella and said he will have a look but nothing else Renee gave him the file and Renee left.

Stella never trusted Renee one but decided she will support Kelly with his decision as he trusted him. It was end of shift and they decided to go out for an meal Stella ask Kelly if he was going to help he said he was unsure and told her about the case. They both agreed it was a good cause to help he firefighters but they never trusted Renee and in the end decided to help but make it clear he only helping them and nothing else.