Chapter Eighteen

Kelly woke up with a bad hang over from hell. He was on the couch and then he saw Renee walk in with some breakfast and realise where he was but couldn't remember how he got there. He ask Renee why he was there she told him that he seems out of it and brought him back to sleep it off. Kelly said thanks and that he better get going. 'Wait you should have some breakfast first? 'No thanks I better get going' 'well I think you should have a shower clean yourself up before you go back to Stella' Kelly pulled an face at the mention of Stella name 'is everything okay between you guys?' 'No we fine why?' 'Oh just that you pulled an face when I mention Stella name' 'oh I didn't mean to I better go and have that shower now' Kelly went to have a shower he never wanted to stay long at Renee's. He left Renee's place and sat in a cafe having a strong coffee while he thinks what he going to say to Stella. He was confuse about the whole situation and he got angry last night and said stuff he didn't mean he never wanted to divorce Stella she was the love of his life and don't want to lose her.

Stella was discharged from med.  Brett pick her up from med. Stella was still upset and worried she tried phoning Kelly all night and Matt been looking for him but no joy. All thoughts was going through her head. Brett and Stella stopped off at stella's place to pick some clothes up. While she was packing Kelly walked in 'hey what you doing?' Brett said she going to wait outside for them to talk 'Where were you last night and why weren't you answering your phone?' 'I went to have some beers I drank to much and ended up sleeping in my car and I lost my phone so are you packing  are you going to be with Tyler now?' 'No i not all that was all a pack off lies and you should know that' 'how I meant to believe that when I saw the messages on your phone' 'well you could at least heard me out before you went storming out do you want to know where I was last night do you?' 'You were here' No when you walked out I was calling after you cause I started having contractions and you left me' 'are you okay did you went to med is the baby okay?' 'Yes the baby fine no thanks to you' 'I'm sorry  I should' just then a knock on the door and Renee was there said she was bringing Kelly's phone back as he left it when he stayed at hers last night and left. Stella was getting angry 'so while I was at med worrying for our baby you was having your fun with her?' 'No it wasn't like that' 'how am I supposed to believe you when you said you slept in your car' 'Stella I never did anything with Renee I swear I slept on her couch' Stella slap him around the face and called him a liar and got stuff and left.