Cora

You and Crystal woke up the next morning and went to school. "Crystal are we getting breakfast?" "Yea I'm pretty hungry." "When are you not." You teased. "I don't know." You and Crystal grab your backpacks and walk to school. You go to the cafeteria and get breakfast and look for a place to sit. You saw Blake sitting talking to another girl. You felt jealous? You shook it off and assumed it might be his sister or something but that annoying voice kept coming back.

"He doesn't want you Y/n. He wants her."

Blake noticed you and waved you and Crystal over. You were still mad and turned you head and walked to the other side of the cafeteria. By now the other girl with Blake had turned her head and noticed you ignoring him. "I wonder why she's mad." Blake said with his hand under his chin. The girl didn't say anything and just thought. 'It's working. Just have to make sure Blake never thinks about loving her again.'

Cora's P.O.V

Ugh. He really does like her. I mean why? She's just like any other girl. But she really is pretty. Why am I even doing this? He's cute but he's not even for me. You see, I work for a company that helps you get a match. We can find you a match or if you have some one you like we can make them love you. And another girl (I'm gonna leave y'all hanging) called and said she wanted our best because this boy is really hard to persuade. And she wasn't lying. I'm tried already. I didn't even wear the school uniform

 I didn't even wear the school uniform

I wore a belly shirt and black pants. Now I just need to separate them. I'm no dummy when it comes to this. But this is not your average piece of cake. I think that I know...
I'll get them on a date and make her y'all to another guy and convince Blake that she cheated and I'll be done. That's what I'll do. There's a new roller skating rink in town. So I'll lure them in there. Or if that backfired I'll do stuff to break them apart. This is a fool proof plan.

No ones P.O.V
"Hello? Earth to Cora." "Oh sorry. I was just thinking about something." "Well whatever you were thinking about really must have been a good roughy cause i thought you were going into another universe!" Cora laughed and so did Blake. Blake turned to look at you and you looked at him. You glared and turned around. He looked at you with sad eyes before turning around.

You and Crystal throw your wrappers away before walking out the cafeteria. "Y/n why are you so mad? She was just sitting next to him. That could have been a councilor or even his sister.' "I don't know. And I'm not mad I just - it's new to see him sitting with another girl." Crystal got close to you eat and whispered. "I smell jealousy and Bullshit. I can tell Y/n. Your mad just admit it." "WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT THAT?!" You scream causing ever in the hallway to look at you and even a few teachers poke their heads out the room. Crystal just looked at you shocked. She had seen you rage. But not like this. She didn't say anything trying not to cause a scene. You walk away with out her and at that moment Cora and Blake came around the corner. "She got you to, Huh." Blake says standing next to Crystal. "Yeah I think you made her mad.
'My plan is working.' Cora thought in her mind giving a devilish grin. You walk in to class and sit down. As Blake walks past you he puts a note on your desk.