Pregnant🤰🏻🤱🏻

It has been a week since the party and of course you kept going to work and school but Crystal has been acting....... Strange? She kept throwing up and using the bathroom and saying she was feeling sore. Then she said she missed her period. "Y/n a friend from the party is taking me to the store. Wanna come?" "No thanks. Imma enjoy my weekend." "Okay I should be back in 30 minutes." "Kay." Crystal went out and came back in 25 minutes. She didn't say anything but had a box in her pocket and went to the bathroom. Then you heard her scream and ran to the bathroom. She locked the door. "Crystal what's going on?" You kept shaking the knob until she burst out the door. She was crying and you were shocked Af.

"Crystal you're

"Crystal you're....." "Yes Y/n I know. My parents are going to kill me." "You know you have to call them and tell them." "Yea but. What am I going to do? I don't wanna keep it but I don't wanna kill it. And I don't want to put it up for adoption!" "Look just call your part and tell them what happened and talk it out from there." "I'm scared." "Tell them or I'll tell them." Crystal sighed and you handed her your phone. She went in her room and locked the door. You pressed your ear to the door to listen. You heard Crystal calling her parents. "Hello?" "Mom I have to tell you something." "Yes honey." "Promise you won't get mad." "What is it?" "I'm pregnant." "CRYSTAL MOTHERFUCKING HUNT ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THIS BETTER NOT BE A PRANK." "Mom I'm serious." You heard her mom give a loud sigh. "Go to the hospital and confirm it. Then call me back." Then before Crystal could respond her mom hung up. You heard Crystal crying and tried to get in but she told you to leave.

Time skip to end of school
You, and Blake were standing in front of the bathroom waiting for Crystal. She keep complaining she was sick and left class 3 times. Once she was done Blake talked up. "What's wrong. You got the coronavirus or something." He said chuckling. "Worse. I'm pregnant." "By who?" "That red hair boy." "Wait.... do you know what his name was." "Marcus, Mark? I don't remember." Blake looked at her. "His dad is one of the most powerful male demons. You cannot tell him you pregnant." "Why?" "Because he'll try to kill you. Or his dad will." "Oh my god." Then Blake grabs his skateboard. "I have something to do. Catch you guys later. Bye Crystal bye Y/n." He said blowing a kiss to you. Then he turned his back. Weather you decide to accept it or not is on you. He turned his back so he can't see. "Crystal we should hurry so we aren't late for work." "Okay." You and Crystal go home and wait until it's time for work. Then straighten yourselves out and walk to the car. Once you got there you saw Mr. and Mrs. James sitting in the couch watching a movie. Then Mimi walks over to you. "Hello Mimi, What would you like us to do today?" "Oh, after you change Crystal you can work like regular and Y/n come to the kitchen." "Yes ma'am." You both go change and Crystal gets a mop and you make your way to the kitchen. "You know how you made dessert for Mrs and Mr. James?" "Yea." "Well he wants you to start cooking dessert and being his maid." "Okay." Mimi walks out the kitchen and comes back with a cook book. She shows you the page your making it from and helped you get your ingredients. Now Y/n they are having company over so I want you to do that page. And 4, 10, 26 and 56. Also as the cake rolls, brownies, Meringue, and the macaroons. And don't burn the cookies. Or you'll have to start again." "Can't we just buy some cookie dough from the store?" "Sorry but master likes all of his food homemade." "Let me guess, he wants you to kill the chickens and cook them to." You say in a grumbling voice under your breath. "What was that." Mimi says. Knowing you said something smart but not trying to sound mean. "Nothing." "Once everything is done put them on the cooling rack and them come find me." "Okay." Mimi walked out the kitchen and you get s bowl and start to bake. You added the stuff and turned in the blender to mix. While it was mixing you cleaned up the mess. Cracked egg shells, flavoring, that stuff. As you went to get the stuff to start on the cake rolls you heard Crystals heavy breathing. You turn you heard and see Crystal holding the wall and then running to the bathroom. You were going to run after her but Mimi gave you something to do and you did it. After the cookie mix was done you rolled them into balls and flattened them out. You put them on the baking sheet and ten you put them in the oven and started on the  cake rolls. You put in the ingredients to make a chocolate cake and then you put it in a container and put them in the oven with the cookies. Then you make the filling.
You know what? I don't feel like doing this. I'm just going to say you naked all the stuff, say it in the cooling rack and went to get Mimi.

Mimi told you to go to the kitchen and she would be there shortly. You sit there waiting and then her and Mr. James came back. "Sir I had some things to take care of is that okay that Y/n made dessert?" "Even better." "Would you like to try them." Mimi says. "Sure." He takes a cookie and eats it. "Did you make these or buy them at the store?" "They are homemade sir." "That was the best cookie I ever had." "Thank you." "Try the rest sir. To make sure there high quality for you guest And Mrs. James. He nodded and grabbed a meringue. He nodded. Then he took a macaroon. He at it And nodded his head again. You weren't sure if he was nodding his head indicating he didn't like it or he did. So once he finished you spoke. "How were they sir?" "Those were the best desserts any of my maid have made. I'm sure the guest will like it to." He thanked you and walked out. "Do you need help with anything else Mimi?" "No. But I was cleaning and noticed Crystal acting strange so you can check on her if you want." You nodded and walked to look for Crystal. You were looking and as you were walking you stepped on something right in front of the room all the maids sleep in. You saw A maids bonnet. You looked at the sides from a name and in cursive it said Crystal . H. You went in and heard the sick sounds coming from Crystal. "Crystal are you Okay?" "Yes Y/n I'm okay. Thats why I'm hunched over the toilet." "You don't have to be ignorant about it." Then you walk out. You walk to the kitchen. "What's wrong with her." Mimi asked. "She's pregnant." Mimi stopped mixing what ever she was mixing. "She can't work here if she's pregnant." "Why?" master likes things to be quickly done. And he says if your pregnant you can't do things fast so you can't work here." "Omg." "Same thing happened to Bexley." "Who's Bexley?"

I tried to find uncommon girl names and I've never seen anyone with the name Bexley.
"She was the first maid to get pregnant and work here but as the months passed she kept throwing up and getting tired and could go as fast anymore. And she started to gain weight and master did like that do he fired her. Then after she had her baby he said she could come back and work and she said she chooses her child over this job. And she didn't come back. And something else happened but I don't know if I'm allowed to tell." "Come on Mimi I won't tell." "Promise?" "Yes." "So a week after she said that someone killed her son. Then she got so sad she killed herself." Then Mimi went to your ear and whispered. "It was Mr. James. But his plan backfired." Then she pulled back and began mixing again. "That's sad. But me and Crystal really need that money. Can you please help us?" "Sure. First we have to keep her away from master. And not let any of the other maids become suspicious or think she's pregnant." "Okay it won't hurt to try."

I don't own the picture above all rights to the original owner.