A: Go with Blake / First day at work

Welcome to Blake's route.

"Why Blake?" Eric asked. You could taste the jealously in his voice. "Because." "What?" "None of your business." "Shut up Eric." Blake says. "She can choose whoever she wants. I'm sure if she said you you wouldn't be asking why." Blake folded his arm and look at Eric. "Okay Fine I'll leave it alone." Then it was quiet. "So what are we going to do?" Crystal said trying to break the ice. "I was going to go study. For the project tomorrow. Crystal me and you are still doing it together, right?" "Yup." "We need a quiet place. Not our apartment." "The garden is very quiet." Alec chimed in. "Okay I'm cool with that. Crystal?" "Yea. That's fine." "Okay we'll see you later." "Okay bye." You all wave goodbye and they walk out the door and you and Crystal walk to the garden.

You and Crystal walk to the garden and sit at one of the table and get your work out. 5 minutes in you both hear a light humming noise. "Y/n do you hear that." "Yea." "Let's go check it out." "Okay." You and Crystal look for the source and find it.

The plant girl

The plant girl. But her hair wasn't green. It was blonde. "Umm hey." You say. She opens her eyes. "What do you want." "We just heard humming and wanted to check it out." "Well I was meditating. I told you before I have to become one with the garden to get my nutrients." "Oh. Why are you naked." "I can't do it with clothes on. And plus no one comes in here after school so this was unexpected." "Okay. Why is your hair blonde. It's always been green?" She sighed, annoyed from you asking her questions. But she kinda enjoyed the company. "The day has sucked out my energy. So when I need to come back here, my hair goes blonde. I'm almost done my hair will turn green." She closes her eyes and you see the green slowly coming back to her hair.
Once it was completely green she stood up.

Her hair had gotten longer. And the sticks from the tree she had been sitting in was in her hair to. And she was still naked. "Why are you crying?" You said seeing tears run down her face. "Oh I'm fine. It just hurts a bit when I pull my self up." "Oh yeah, can you pass me my dress?" You and Crystal turn around and see another one of her dresses hanging from a vine on a hanger.

" "Oh yeah, can you pass me my dress?" You and Crystal turn around and see another one of her dresses hanging from a vine on a hanger