Mr rays office

You, Crystal, Eric, Veronica, and Bailey sat at the chairs in front of his desk. "Well I do not like troublemakers even though this school is built on them. And you both were causing trouble. So for that. You both have detention."
"That's stupid. I hate it here."
"Too bad. You all are dismissed."
You Crystal Eric and Bailey walked one way and then Veronica walked another.
"Well I'm going to show you the rest of the school then show you your classes."
He showed you more rooms. The library, bathrooms, garden.
Then he took you in front of a door.
"This is math class. The first class of the day."
You walked in and saw the students and teacher stop talking and stare.
"Mr Green your late."
"Had to show them around."
He pointed his finger to you guy and everyone sifted their gaze from Eric to you and Crystal.
"Oh hi you must be the new students."

You and Crystal looked at her

You and Crystal looked at her. She looked like a teacher that did it with students so they could get a good grade.

"Yes we are the new students."
You say in a awkward way.
"Well your seats are in the back. She pointed to two empty desk.
You and Crystal walk over and sit down and put your back packs on the back of you chair.
Halfway you saw Crystal with her phone on in her desk playing it. You put you head down and tried to sleep only for the teacher to slam her ruler on your desk making you jolt up. "I know it's your first day but at least try to pay attention." Then she walked over to the chalk board and finished teaching.
Then the bell rang. Lunchtime.
You and Crystal walked to the cafeteria and she ordered a hot dog and some fries. You ordered (food of choice).
"That's will be 5.23." You checked you pockets. Empty. You saw Crystal checking her pockets to. empty.

Then you heard a male student behind you. "I'll pay."

You felt embarrassed but then he handed the lady the money

You felt embarrassed but then he handed the lady the money. "How can we repay you?" you said looking at the ground. "How about we sit together?" You looked at Crystal and she looked at you. Then you guys walked to a clear table.
I don't own any pictures. All rights to original owner.