The struggle

You and Crystal go to school. It was 30 minutes before school ended but your boss pulled you out of school. Once you guys got there the maids were all in a rush. Some were cleaning others cooking some where outside. You and Crystal go into the room and change. Crystal started to make jokes. "I bet he really does love his wife." But soon Crystal stopped when she was doing everything with the other maids. And your boss was stressed out so you had to give him a massage and run back and forth and get him what he needed. You were bringing him some wine when you got so tired you passed out and fell. The other maids helped you get up and you washed the wine of your outfit. You brought him more wine but he yelled at you for being late. You and everyone had finally finished. The house was spotless so was outside. And the dinner looked better than what Gordon Ramsey could do. But he went around looking everywhere. Making sure not to miss anything. They you all heard the door ring. Mimi peeped out and quietly said "It's her." You saw all the maid form a line on each side of the door. So you got on one side and Crystal got on the other. Then the door opened.

Her eyes were covert with her bangs and as soon as she stepped in everyone started to bow. So you and Crystal did the same.

Everyone said 'Welcome back Ma'am' so you and Crystal said it to

Everyone said 'Welcome back Ma'am' so you and Crystal said it to. She walked right past all of you with out saying anything. Then her husband was at the end of the line. Once she got down there they both have each other hugs and kisses.  Then he pulled her in and kissed her lips. GGGGAAAYYY. (Just because I'm an immature 11 year old and all kids say that when someone kisses)

 (Just because I'm an immature 11 year old and all kids say that when someone kisses)

"Come dinners ready." He said taking her hand and leading her towards the dining room.