Meeting Alec

After social studies you and Crystal ran out the room only for you to bump and trip on someone. You quickly got up and apologized. "Yea you better be lucky I'm not in my season." "What does that mean?" He stood up.
"Let's just say, the boys are getting freaky." "Omg eww!"

You looked into his purple eyes

You looked into his purple eyes. Very beautiful. Then you stopped and looked away. "So what's your name beautiful?" "Y/n." "That's a pretty name. My name is Alex and- RRRIIIINNNGG thats the bell. See You around."

You sighed. Then walked to your next class. Reading.
But as you were 3 rooms away you got called to the principals office. Crystal loped at you. "It's fine go to class.
Crystal nodded.

You walked to the principals office and opened the door and saw him and Bailey sitting down. "Yes, it's true she took the bottle and shook it and almost killed me!" "Mrs. Y/n is this true." The principal said staring at you. "Most definitely..

Not.😏"
"Well I don't have any prove she did it so if you can prove she did it I would love to see the evidence. Bailey gritted her teeth and stormed out. The principal winked at you you thanked him and walked out only to be pushed against the wall by Bailey.
"Listen her you butch. Veronica is having a party and is sending out invitations and I didn't get one. So I better have one by then end of the day." "Or what." you said smirking. "I'll tell my dad you tried to kill me then he'll sue you and you'll go to prison. Or he'll probably make your family pay for you to come here." "Okay fine. Just get to stank breath out my face😷🤢🤮☠️ and I'll see what I can do." "Thats what I thought. Then she skipped down the hall way.

You decided to skip reading. So you went to your locker and saw a red and black letter.

 So you went to your locker and saw a red and black letter

It was about Victoria's sleep over. She invited you and Crystal. Well. Now you have to persuade her to let Bailey come.