Chapter 18. Skinny Mini Blondy Booby Girly-Girl Called Slaggy Anna.

(A/N: WOOHHOOO ITS LONGER THAN NORMAL I THINK)

Chapter 18.

Brooke's POV.

It's been a week. The tour started two days ago, but I don't start dancing for 3 more shows. 

It's not been the best two days either.

I seriously want to strangle this skinny mini blondy booby girly-girl. (quote from my favorite movie!)

Her name is even Lindsey! Well, her name is Lindsey, but everyone calls her Anna. 

She really is a downright bitch. 

She slapped Harry for calling her Lin. Nobody else knows about it because I was the only other one awake to see it. Harry and Anna don't know that I know it happened, and I plan for it to stay that way. 

When Harry isn't around, she seems to be a bit all-over Niall. He always pushes her away, so if by chance anything happens, I know he isn't at fault, but she will get those implants shoved up her nose. 

Niall hasn't been acting himself. He's closer to me than ever before, and he's all over me. I guess he's showing Anna that he's taken? I don't know, but I mean I am not complaining. 

I hear Anna giggle from one of the bunks. 

"Stop it.." more giggling. 

Harry just went out..

Niall's beside me..

Louis' in the kitchen..

And Liam's on the couch..

Zayn?.. What would she be doing with him? 

"Did you just-" Niall starts.

"Hear Anna? Not with Harry?.." I finish.

He nods and looks around the room, searching through the boys somewhat like I did. His eyes widen and his jaw drops, just as Anna giggles again. This time, Louis and Liam notice. 

"Was that Anna?" 

We nod, and they both look shocked too. Everyone knows Harry just left, and the rest of the boys are in the same room with each other, except Zayn. 

"What are they doing?" Liam whispers. We shrug and go closer to the door leading to the bunks to listen better. 

"Anna, stop. This isn't ri-" Zayn's says quietly. 

"Oh, stop, Zayn!'' Anna giggles. 

"Anna, really, sto-"

"What are you guys doing?"

We all turn around wide eyed.

Harry's back.

Anna giggles again. 

Loudly.

"What's going on?!" his voice gets louder. 

He starts stomping toward us and reaches for the door handle.

"Harry, no!'' we all whisper, which doesn't stop him.

He swings the door open swiftly and reveals a sight none of us wanted to see..

Zayn and Anna notice Harry, just as Anna backs up and smacks Zayn. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" she squeaks.

"Yeah, what the hell are you doing?" Harry asks Zayn, walking up to him slowly.

"Look, man, she was all over me.. I didn't do anything." Zayn says with pleading eyes.