Chapter 11. Save Me.

(A/N: Before I even start, I just want to say sorry. And get the tissues.)

Chapter 11.

"Tyler?"

"The one and only, babe."

Niall was looking furious, and tensed up immediately as Tyler called me 'babe'.

"Excuse me, but-" Niall started to say, before I interrupted him.

"No, Niall. I will handle this myself. Tyler, Don't start with your fucking smart ass remarks and you sure as hell have NO right to call me 'babe'. Is that clear? What the hell are you even doing here? Are you stalking me now? What happened to your fucking play toy? Get tired of it already? Or did you just shag it so much that it became nothing more than a useless ragdoll to you?" I blurted out, and laughed at the end. Both their faces were priceless. Niall looked taken aback by my sudden outburst, and Tyler looked.. Scared?

The next thing scared me.

Like, really scared.

Tyler was crying.

Tyler was crying.

Right in front of me.

Tears were flowing out of his eyes like Niagra Falls.

Niall looked over at me just as I was looking at him.

"Um.." He looked really uncomfortable. I mean I would be too if I was him.

"Should we leave?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry, alright!" Tyler suddenly screamed. "I'm sorry for everything! I was SCARED! That's the only reason I cheated on you, alright? I was scared that you could get any damn guy you wanted. She meant nothing to me! Do you have any idea how much it hurt to see your face after you found us like that?" He cried more, and more. What kind of stupid game was he playing?..

"I fucking LOVE you, Brooke!" Tyler shouted after yet another moment of awkward, dreadful silence..

"Excuse me?!" Niall and I shrieked at the same time.

"You had your chance Tyler! But you blew it and threw it in the trash with any love I could ever give you!"

I was so pissed off I jumped on him and tackled him to the ground, pinning him down.

"You useless son of a bitch! How dare you try to fucking play games like that? I know you're still fucking anything that moves! Hell, even then! You'll fuck anything that you can fit your dick into! And trust me, that's a lot, considering how fucking small it is! How does it feel to fuck something so fucking loose? Every bitch that you shag is like that isn't it? I fucking love Niall, not you!" I screamed in his face.

He reached his arm up just enough to try to grab a plate of food and attempt to throw it on me. 

"Oh HELL NO! Don't you fucking waste food like that! I COULD EAT THAT!" I screamed, trowing his arm to the ground. 

Niall laughed for a moment, then came and dragged me off of Tyler.

I kept struggling, he had no idea how bad I wanted to hurt Tyler right now.

We were in the corner of the room, Niall was hugging me and I was crying on his shoulder.

"Shh, it's going to be fine. I promise." He soothed. He then picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the restaurant, and I kept looking back, holding in a laugh as I watched Tyler examine the multiple scars I had given him from constantly prodding him with a fork.

"It's okay, babe. What he did was uncalled for."

"I know. That's why I stabbed him with a fucking fork. I hate that two-timing, 'bestfriend' fucking, worthless, cuntbag, camel toe llama giraffe, food wasting piece of shit!"