Chapter 9. You're Insecure Don't Know What For.

Chapter 9. You're Insecure, Don't Know What For.

Brooke's P.O.V.

Tonight is the night. The very first concert, my very first time dancing on a stage in front of thousands of people, and the very first night of constant traveling.

It's 5:00 already, and I'm in the dance studio at the venue. I cannot concentrate whatsoever.

"You've that one thing.." The song finished. I'm out of breath, my hair is up in a disheveled high ponytail, I'm wearing softball shorts and a loose fitting tanktop, with black Converse. I run over to the corner where I placed my water and phone, taking large drinks.

The dances are easy, but I just went through every single one of them, nonstop. Out of the blue, Niall comes through the door and runs to me, hugging me.

"Ew, Niall. You know I'm sweaty.."

"That's alright, babe. Just means you're working hard." He smiled, pulling away.

"Yeah, yeah." I said, waving my hand as a fan for my hot face.

"How many have you done so far?" He asked quizically, referring to the dances.

"All of them, nonstop." I grunted.

"Wow.. Hey, can you do some of the dances from school?" He randomly asked. I nodded, pulling my music up on my iPhone and plugging it into the dock.

I did my old High School routine, to the custom made song, that consisted of snippets from Halle Berry, Thriller, Stanky Leg, Teach Me How To Dougie, and Can't Touch This.

It was a really cute and fun dance, but the songs made no sense.

The last note ended, and I dropped to my knees for the last part of the routine. As soon as I was done, I stood up, and wiped the multiple beads of sweat from my forehead.

There were multiple claps. I turned around, and stood there were all five boys. Running towards me. They knocked me into a bone-crushing group hug, shouting random "That was amazing!"s and stuff.

"Alright, alright! Can you kindly get off now?"

They moved away, and it was time to head to the dressing rooms. I had one too, since I'm officially one of five dancers, being the main one.

The stylist handed me my outfit for the first song. It was cute. They were doing Up All Night, and since it's kind of a party song, I look like I'm about to go to a party. Kind of.

I was wearing a blue tube top, and light skinny jeans, with black sandals. My hair was curled, and it had a sparkly dark blue headband in it, keeping my hair away from my face. Normally, it'd be hard to dance in skinny jeans and sandals. I'm used too the sandals, and the skinny jeans were actually quite stretchy, so it's like dancing in leggings.

Right before the first half of the song ends, we come back and change our outfit. Mine will be a black crop top with a golden cross in the middle, tying in the front. Nothing will be under it, exposing skin. With it I'll be in destroyed denim shorts, and black Converse with bright blue laces. My hair and headband will stay. We have 40 seconds to change then we have to be back on stage right before the "Up all night, like this, all night" starts, that's when we do our step routine. We stay in those outfits the rest of the song, and of course, I have to do three back handsprings and two back tucks at the end. Thanks, Horan.

(A/N:Brooke's two outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/brookes_dance_outfits_wattpad/set?id=58155809#stream_box )

"Brooke! Come on in 30!"

I ran out of the room and to the side of the stage.

"20!" The voice called again.

"15!"