Chapter 1. Saved.

Niall Horan Love Story.

Saved.

"Why the hell would you do this to me Tyler?!"

"Maybe because you deserve it. I didn't need you anymore, I was bored. I was the best boyfriend to you and you treated me like shit. So, I'd like you to meet Payden. My new girlfriend. We're over, Brooke. Done."

The scene replayed in my head. Was I really not good enough for him? Did I actually deserve it? Maybe I did treat him wrong. But those three years were the best of my life. Did I really deserve to walk in on him cheating on me with my best friend? I didn't think I did anything wrong. He had always said he would love me forever, and never leave me. He called me beautiful everyday, and told me I was the best girl for him. I guess the best people do lie, and that nothing actually lasts forever. He was the reason I never gave up.

"Brooklyn Marie! Down here, now!" I heard my mom call, interrupting my thoughts. She never used my middle name.. Uh oh. I hesitantly walked downstairs, looking for my angry mom.

"Yes mother?"

"What the hell do you call this?!" She screamed, referring to the art supplies in the corner of the front room.

"It's my art supplies, mom. At least they're not all over the room."

"Marie, I told you I never want to see this crap again! I told you you're wasting you're life on this coloring crap! But I guess it doesn't matter now, you're already useless anyways! And what did I tell you about getting short with me?! Drop the attitude young lady!"

"I'm not the one taking the drugs. Calm down." I muttered under my breath, regretting it the second it came out.

"What was that, bitch?"

"Nothing, mom." I said sharply, reaching down to get my art things. She never supported anything I did, especially art. She always said I was useless, even though I'm the one that makes the money in the house. Other than dad, but she steals his money for whatever the hell drugs she uses now. As I leaned over, she took this as an opportunity to kick me in the stomach. I didn't hurt much, but stung a little.

Hurt or not, I've been dealing with this for almost eighteen years. I'm done with it.

"What the hell was that for?"

She smacked me this time, I knew she hated me cursing. The only difference in my childhood and now, is I smacked back. Hard.

"What the hell is wrong with you. Beating your own kid for eighteen years. Some mother you are."

For a breif second, I saw love, hurt, and sorrow in her eyes. Not too long before they flipped right back to hate.

"You're whats wrong. You're dead to me."

"Oh, I'm dead to you, now? You've been dead to me for years!" I snapped back, running up the stairs to my room, my mom hot on my feet. I got to my room and quickly shut the door, locking it.

"Open the door, you little slut! I'm going to kill you, then you'll really be dead! I don't want you anymore! You ruined my life!"

I quickly pulled out my phone and called Alexis.

"Hellooo, sexual,how are you today?" she asked, that's how she always answers the phone. I must admit, it's rather creepy. I guess she heard me crying, because she stopped talking.

"Oh, hey, whats wrong this time?"

"My.. Mom.. Again.." I said between tears.

"I'm on my way." I guess she knew what I wanted. She always did, so I wasn't surprised.