Chapter 10

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy!!

Dianne Nelson's POV:

Two detectives picked me up after school and stuck me in this cold, depressing room. I knew they would pick me up but I didn't they would wait until after school. I'm wondering if they've picked him up yet. The squeak of the door draws my attention. Looking up, I see Detective Stabler and a blonde, a little shorter than him. She sits down in the chair across from me while he leans against the wall, staring at me.

"How long have you been married?"

Breaking the staring contest with Detective Stabler, I turn my gaze to Detective Beck.

"About six months."

"And how long did you date before Leon proposed?"

"A year."

"Who took care of the arrangements and such?" Detective Stabler asks.

"Leon did. Neither one of us wanted a big wedding so we got married in his friends living room."

"In New York?"

"Of course."

"Funny cause there's no record of your marriage in New York or anywhere for that matter. So either you lied or he did. Which is it?" Detective Stabler sits down at the table.

I shake my head and sigh. "He played me." At their confused looks, I elaborate. "When we started dating, I made it very clear that I was saving myself for marriage. By the time he proposed I had fallen hard and I thought he loved me but I realize now that he just wanted to get in my pants." I state, brushing away a tear.

"Tell us what you know, Ms. Nelson." Detective Beck demands.

"Levi didn't want me going to the hospital to check on JJ by myself. I know what happened at the school didn't go down how it was supposed to and he was hired to cause the accident."

"How was it supposed to go down?"

"It was just supposed to be a kidnapping."

"What about the accident?"

"Levi drove the truck but he didn't tamper with the traffic lights, somebody else did."

"So you're saying Levi Reynolds was hired to kidnap a kid and drive the truck that caused the accident?" Detective Beck asks.

"Yes. The accident was a backup plan because he screwed up the kidnapping."

"Whose living room did you get married in?"

"Steven Jones."

"Is that who hired Levi?"

"I'm not sure. I never heard him mention who hired him."

They look at each other.

Detective Stabler says, "Steven Jones works at an IT company."

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend! Hope y'all enjoyed this!!
Until next time.
Much love!!