Chapter 8

This is unedited and short. Hope y'all enjoy. I'll be hiding while y'all read this, lol.

JJ's POV:

Something is wrong. Why can't I move or open my eyes? I hear everyone talking to me but they can't hear me. I'm scared! Why can't they hear me? And why do they keep telling me to wake up when I'm already awake? Wait, I am awake, right? Where am I at? This doesn't feel like my bed or smell like my room. And this tube really sucks.

"Mama! Daddy!" I scream when I hear their voices.

I don't understand why they can't hear me, that is until I hear the words "coma" and "surgery". Something is wrong, wrong with me. Are they still going to love me even if I'm not the same? Will they look at me differently? How can I be her mini-me when she's perfect and I'm damaged? They're not going to want me anymore!

Cries break through the fog and anxieties swirling in my brain, her cries.

"Don't cry, Mommy! I'll be okay. Everything will be okay. I hope."

Her cries and Daddy's gruff voice fade as I float on a cloud. Everything becomes quiet and still, the darkness consuming me once again before I see something bright- brighter than the smile of my Mom; the light.

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend! The next chapter will be up later tonight or tomorrow.
Until next time.
Much love!!