Chapter 53

Sorry for no update! I've been busy this week!

Rye's POV

"Rye!" I hear Willow exclaim and I turn to see, the 26 year old, Willow coming up to me in a flowing red gown, followed by Ryan.

Willow engulfs me in a hug and I accept. "My baby brother is now married! Wow!" She says as we separate.

"Yeah. Lily and I may be in the spotlight now, but soon it'll be you and Ryan. You're due in a few weeks." I state and Willow rests her hand on her large belly.

"I know. But tonight it's you two." She comments and goes to hug my new wife. "Congratulations you two." She says again and they walk off with smiles.

I wrap my arm around Lilly and we share a passionate kiss. What a wonderful woman I can now call my wife. Our lips leave each other and we smile.

I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I look behind me to see Mum and Dad with tears in their eyes. "Mum! Dad!" I exclaim and bring them both into a hug.

Mum buries her head into my right shoulder and we all hold a tight hug. We quickly separate and let Lily join the embrace before joining again.

"Mum and I are so proud of you." My Dad states as we look at each other. i show them a wide smile which they return.

"Welcome to the family Lily!" Dad says and he hugs his new daughter in-law.

"Thank you." She replies and swaps to hug Mum.

Mum soon turns back to me and takes my face in her hands. In my mind I am so confused. She soon reaches up to kiss my forehead. Once her lips leave my head, I kiss her cheek in return.

Mum slowly walks off and glances at Dad, who nods at her. Dad comes to me and gives me a hug. "Well done." He whispers in my ear and I chuckle. Dad kisses my cheek and smiles before walking off to find Mum who is probably crying.

"Have I told you that you look gorgeous?" I ask Lily and she laughs.

"You told me the second I was beside you at the altar." She answers and hugs me briefly. Our hands entwine and we walk to the middle of the room which is acting as the dance floor.

We stop and my hands go to her sit on her waist while her arms lie on my shoulder. We start moving in a slow dance manor and our foreheads touch.

"I love you so much Lily Natasha Mellark."

"I love you too Rye Zachary Mellark." She replies and our lips connect.

Sparks rapidly rising and falling down my spine. They keep connected for who knows how long. She is my wife after all, does it really matter?