Chapter 28

I immediately shifted and ran towards the pack house, leaving Dante confused and shocked.

'Trin! I'm coming!'

'It's everywhere!'

'Get out of there and look for safety! I'll be there soon!'

I pushed my paws and hind legs to the max, reaching my destination within minutes.

If anything happens to her, I will freak out. It's too soon for this to be happening. But shouldn't I be sort of expecting it too? After all, this was bound to happen- whatever 'this' was.

Without shifting, I ran through the door and up the stairs.

The first thing I noticed was the smell. That same god awful smell from the forest, but much more stronger.

I shifted back into my human and ran towards her room. "Trin! Where are you?" I broke down her door and froze.

There, in the middle of the room, was Trinity, surrounded and squeezed by a gust of spells. To anyone, this would look as if she was surrounded by a twister. But with my powers, I could immediately tell that this was no ordinary twister.

Trinity looked like she was having a spasm; her head jerking from left to right, arms bounded together at her sides.

I couldn't talk, couldn't move.

This can't be happening! Four days until the transformation!

But that Fae never told me when the spell would be placed on her.

Once I finally found the ability to move, I quickly ran to get side and knocked her down.

I thought by doing so, she would be out of the way.

I was wrong.

It was as if the spell cloud itself was attached to her.

We both crashed to the floor with a loud thud. I had fallen on top of her stuff body. I looked down and gasped. Her eyes were completely glazed over, what appears to be a transparent film over her eyes.

I smacked her cheeks, intending to wake her up.

"Come on, Trin! Wake up! Please!"

I applied more force with each strike. I took her shoulders into my hand and shook her. Whatever I did, the spell cloud would remain unfazed, just swirling around her.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath, then summoned air. I felt my hair lift itself from my head, my skin tingling with a sensation. Then, I stood up and stepped back. I'm going to fight air with wind.

I placed my hand out, palms faced upwards.

"Hold on Trinity! Everything's going to be alright."

Swiftly, I twisted my wrist to the right.

The air knows what I want it to do; twist side by side with the spell cloud. With every complete circle, a chunk of the air would come off along with some spell clouds.

Five second in, everything froze. "What the-"

No movement of the spell cloud, Trin had ceased any movement, and my air had also stopped. Someone is controlling this.

All of a sudden, all of the air and wind was disappearing.

Into Trin's gaping mouth.

They were putting the spell into her body!

I tried to move my air, but it was out of my control. Only another elementos- any wolves who posses any type of element power- has the ability to control each others powers.