Chapter 30

Congratulations Kissyshane for being my fifth voter!! And thank you for fanning!

HAPPY READINGS TO YOU ALL!! 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Tonight's the night she would lose her werewolf altogether. And in place of her, would be the Dark Fae- somethings we have all been dreading for weeks on end.

These past four days has truly been the best days of my life with her. Even though she won't recognize us any longer, I still wanted to her to leave us with good times. So when she's with the mood goddess and her father, she can look back on these days and smile.

I hugged Trin tightly to me, never wanting to let her go. We clung to each other dearly. I looked up and saw the night sky lit with twinkling stars. Such a beautiful night for a horrible event to occur.

'It's time.'

I closed my eyes and exhaled slowly. When I opened them, I had already let Trin go. I nodded at Liam and walked over to him. Behind us was the force field. And behind that was the pack members, looking on to this tragedy that has befallen on their pack member. Tears streaked their faces while I tried to contain my emotions; I must be strong for my pack. I looked to my left and saw Melvin with his disheveled appearance. He has taken these past days horribly, but tries to spend time with Trin as much as possible, never letting her go. I patted his shoulder in a friendly way. He looked over and gave me weak smile.

"She's going to be fine," I comforted him. I looked deep into his eyes and used a hint of my influence onto him. "She'll always be in your memory. Smiling, laughing, and loving."

He took my hand that was on his shoulder and squeezed it. "Thank you."

I dropped my hand and looked up at Liam. "Time?"

"11:50."

I hugged Liam close to me and watched as Trin back away from us for safety reasons.

Just then, a built, tall man with brown hair and menacing blue eyes came into view. But not before showing his sharp canines and claws.

General Jakelbel Longly.

"Long time no see," he said as he casually strolled to us. Trin immediately froze, a look of panic crossed her eyes when she looked back at me. I silently sang to her, calming her nerves and locking away her fears deep inside her head.

We were all expecting the general to be here, ready to collect his 'treasure'.

He turned to Trin with a look of excitement. "My dear, you have grown." Trin snarled at him and bared get claws. Then he chuckled, "Same old girl with the same temper, I see."

I grinder my teeth and glowered at him. I know that it's bad for your teeth, but he just irritates me. "Enough of your silly games!"

He turned to me and smirked, making me shake. Good thing Liam was still holding me. "Little Miss Protector," he tilted his head.

By now I was seething with mad, hot rage. No one calls me that and get away with it. It was already bad enough his people cursed Trin. I could feel my wolf clawing to come out and show him whose 'little'. I clenched my fists tightly, flexing my muscles.

"We need him to keep our pack safe," Liam whispered into my ear, rubbing his hand affectionately down my arm. I slowly began to calm down. Just a little bit.

Just then, the General grinned sadistically. "It's time," he sang out slowly and softly, in a creepy way. I felt my heart lurch in my chest, thumping rapidly. "Let the magic begin." He made big show of sweeping his hands to Trin.