chapter 6

"Wakey, wakey sweet Emilie," someone whispered into my ear.

I turned away from the voice. They were interrupting my dream of Channing Tatum giving me sweet kisses. He has the sexiest body ever. Besides Liam's.

Then something wet and slick poked into my ear, causing me to squeal and jump out of bed, landing on the floor with a thud. I was rubbing my ear when laughter erupted from the other side of the room. The twins and Rai were clutching the bedside, laughing their brains out.

Wait a minute. Did Rai just-

"Wet Willy!" She yelled out in between her laughs.

They laughed even harder when they saw my horror stricken face.

I hate wet willies. They are so disgusting. I mean, come on! Placing your saliva covered finger into a persons' ear is beyond gross.

"That's so disgusting!" I shrieked, getting up from the floor. Only Rai would do this to me.

That girl! She knows how much they disgust me.

"You better run, girl," narrowing my eyes at her, getting into a crouch mode.

I launched myself across the bed, but I ended up on the floor again because she moved out the way at the last second.

"Wow, you have become really slow. Did you gain some weight? Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought you would be faster than that," she said, mocking disappointment.

The nerve! She is going to get it now.

I quickly got up the floor, running towards her just as she ran out the room.

"Rai! I'm gonna murder you! Get back here!" I shouted at her.

Rai and I were the tomboys in the group. We would mess around with people and even with each other. We know not to take whatever we say to each other at heart. In our younger years, we would wrestle each other and one would win by cheating. We knew each others' weaknesses like we knew our ABC's.

I occasionally tripped on a few rugs, but nonetheless caught up to her. I flung myself into the air, tackling her to the ground. She let out a surprised squeak before turning around to face me. I was now on top of her, straddling her down.

"Took you long enough, I thought you gave up." She stuck out her tongue at me and laughed at me.

"Are you calling me fat?" I said in mock hurt. I am so not fat. "Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror? I mean, not to be rude or anything, but I think you are the one that gain some weight. I mean, look at this," then I tried to pinch her fat. Obviously this girl has no fat, but she is very sensative in that spot. I have no idea why, her body is like super model hot.

She gasped, then narrowed her eyes at me. "Take that back,"she said, jutting her bottom lip out.

I pretended to think about it, then shook my head.

"Nope. This is what you get for giving me a Wet Willy."

Then I tickled her. That is one of her weaknesses. It's funny when someone tickles her. She would start snorting like a pig and would start thrashing.

Once she had started snorting, I busted out laughing.

"I can't belive you tickled me. You know how much I hate snorting like that." She pouted as I laughed even harder.

"You know how I hate stuff near my ear." I sobered up. "And I'm not fat. Just look at me!" I said, pointing at myself.

I wasn't trying to sound conceited or anything, but anyone can see I have no fat on me.