chapter 14

"Liam, you have to relax. Just think of something peaceful." I said.

It has been two days since my revelation. Ever since then, I have been helping Liam with his powers. He keeps complaining that the powers were getting irritated and has been cranky for while now.

We were in the back yard, Liam was sitting Indian style on the grass while I just stood a few feet away from him.

"Li, I am trying to relax here. This stupid powers are getting on my nerves. I just want to break something," he groaned. "Why do I have to sit like this anyways? Its so uncomfortable."

I rolled my eyes. I was about to say something when my cell phone rang. Looking at the screen, I instantly smiled. I had called him a few days ago, asking him for help since one of my professors was near him.

"Leo!"

A chuckle came from the other end. "Hey there Cricket."

I groaned at the nickname. "Leo, I am not a cricket anymore. I am out of my shell. And did you forget your nickname?" I ignored Liams' curious gaze.

"You better not call me that." He warned.

"What nickname?" Came another voice.

"Hey, Leanna! And his nick name was-"

"How are you doing?" Leo practically yelled, cutting me off.

I smirked, knowing he didn't want me to say it. "I am doing fine. I am helping Liam with his powers." By now, Liam was standing next to me, glaring at the phone.

I have him a 'whatchu lookin at' look.

"You're talking to a stranger, and a guy at that," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "He was in my crew. The names Leo aka Ms. Superman."

Leanna started laughing from the other end and Leo was grumbling about his childhood.

Liam raised an eyebrow. 'Ms.Superman?' He mouthed. I just shook my head.

"Do you want me to help or not?" Leo abruptly said.

"Yeah, yeah. So how do I do it?" I asked.

After talking to Leo for a few minutes, and trying to get away from Liam, I finally figured out plan.

"Liam, what the hell are you doing?" I asked. He was flexing his biceps, hands clenched at his side, his face contorted into a look of deep concentration.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He retorted.

I raised an eye brow, challenging him.

He cleared his throat, relaxing his body. "I was trying to see if I can extract my powers out of me."

"That won't work. Well, the first time it won't. The first change will be based on a strong emotion. After your first time, everything will happen whenever you want," I explained to him.

He groaned. "Isn't there an easier way to do this?"

"Yeah, and he is coming in three days. Well, they."

"They?"

*three days later*

Ding-dong.

Finally! They're here.

I jumped up out of the couch, off Liams arms, running straight to the door. I swung the door opened, squealing as I saw my bestest friends in the whole world.

"Leo! Leanna! Rebecca! Skylar! Jesse! You guys are here!" They pulled me into a big group hug, squishing me against Leanna and Leo. We all laughed as we pulled away. I opened the door further, letting them enter.