! Q&A + Announcement !

First of all, thank you so much to everyone that sent me questions, it means a lot that you care enough about this book to want to know more about it!

A few things before we get started:

- In this Q&A I assume you are completely caught up with the story, including chapter 50 part 1 and 2.

- At the end, there is an important announcement

- I'm sorry for the grammar/typos, I've had so little time to write that I mostly answered these questions in the a.m.

- PLEASE feel free to comment on these questions/answers since this will probably get barely any reads haha

Let's get into the questions!

➤ How far has your thought process with this book gone and how many chapters do you think you'll write before you end the book? (by @lil_chev_)/ How many more chapters is there for this book? (by halflifex) 

How far has your thought process with this book gone and how many chapters do you think you'll write before you end the book? (by @lil_chev_)/ How many more chapters is there for this book? (by halflifex

➞ I have the whole thing planned out :) There will probably be around 59/60 chapters in total

Will Dean ever fully tell Blake what happened to him? (by @fuck_life_339)/ Will Dean tell Blake or anyone what happened to him? (by halflifex

➞ POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!yes

Will we find out more about Adam? Like his previous bfs his family and things like that? (byaminastar46

➞ That's the plan, at least :)

Before you began to write this book how different did you imagine the characters? (by Pierce_The_Killers

➞ I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but here's what I remember:- Mark wasn't supposed to be a part of the group, he was supposed to be someone Blake knew from class, not much else, but I decided he would be a good addition to the group. He was also supposed to be much more of a stereotypical playboy that didn't really care about the girls he dealt with, but then I realized I wanted to make something different out of the "playboy character" and point out that someone can be with multiple people and not be disrespectful to themselves or others.- May was much more of a bitch (couldn't think of any other word to describe it) and some of that personality stayed, but in a way that was much more playful.- Finn was much more talkative and cold in my first idea, but somehow he grew to be much more silent yet lovable (I'm really proud of Finn, I can't lie)- Collin and Adam, however, I've always had a much more precise idea of what I wanted since they are (very) loosely based on a real couple.- Miss Pam was also supposed to be a bigger part of the picture, but then I began to do more research and I decided maybe it wasn't a good idea to make her connection with Dean too personal because that could affect with her work as a therapist.- About Dean and Blake, I honestly can't remember, although I know they were different. I think I don't remember because I spend most of my days thinking about them, so their progress was gradual enough for me to almost not realize how much they were changing.