59. Epilogue

This is the last chapter in TOH. Thank you to EVERYONE who came along for the ride with me <3

PLLLLEEEEEEASE LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS/THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS

ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END 

- Turn it up, turn it up! – Collin bother line screamed.

Dean laughed to himself, checking the side mirror and signalling before changing lanes. Blake, sat on the front passenger seat, turned around to glanced at Collin and May who gave a concert in the back seat. Finn, seated between the other two squinted his eyes at some of the higher notes but mostly bobbed his head along.

- It's the third time you say that, - Blake pointed out although his hand was already turning the volume dial, forcing him to speak louder.

- Which means it's still not loud enough, - May rebuffed. She then looked down at her phone, which was connected to the speakers, - Oh my god! I found the perfect one.

- What? What? – Collin leaned over Finn to peek at the phone. Finn just leaned back on his seat to give him space, - Yes! That one!

The current song, which Dean had no idea what it was, faded out and I Will Survive started playing. This time, Blake turned it up by his choice, joining May and Collin in their performance. When Dean glanced at the back seat through the rear-view mirror, he caught Finn mouthing the lyrics and smiling when May opted to put down the phone and use Finn's arm as a microphone.

He glimpsed at Blake who looked back while singing, sending an amused wink that had Dean failing to press down a smile.

Exam season was over, which meant it was officially summer vacation, so they were on the way to Mark's house to celebrate with an afternoon by the pool. May and Collin both had just finished their last exam, while Blake and Finn had taken the morning to remove their things from the dorm. Since they could use the ride to Mark's house, Dean had offered to help Finn and Blake pack and then take them all there.

Exam season hadn't been an easy time for anyone. It never was, but somehow it never got less stressful. That was understandable since they were expected to resume a semester worth of lessons on a piece of paper.

Mark had gotten the lowest grades out of all of them but he had passed every class, which seemed more than enough for him. On one occasion, Blake had invited Dean to study at the dorm, which was surprising since they usually studied together at his house. However, it made much more sense once Blake explained his intent to force Mark to come along and study with them. Mark had barely laid an eye on the lectures' material and yet he had passed every single one. It was rather impressive. Blake had nagged Mark about it but it was more than obvious he was proud.