Part 11

*Ops sooooo I have no excuse ummm sorry for the long wait I'll just leave my waffle for the end.*

There we stood on the roof bang in the middle. No where to go. Trapped, Tired and just over it. When I say over it I mean OVER IT. Especially me. It's at times like this where I wonder why can I read minds why can't I have a useful power but it seems god said 'hmmm yets give her a power but not one she will like or enjoy at all no no, one that will only complicate her life instead of improve it, because why not make things harder because living in bon temp where just about anything happens isn't enough ahhh yes telepathy' like damn why do I not have the ability to fly. Flight would be very convenient right about now or maybe if I had the ability to just teleport I could just click my fingers and be gone.

Unfortunately I'm 100% certain if I jump off this roof I will definitely not fly also this isn't a movie so no one is going to just pop out of no where and swoop in to save us but god do I wish Edward from twilight would appear to carry me away on his back like some sort of spider monkey or even superman to come carry me home I'm his arms. I'm just not that lucky never have been never will be.

The cold crisp air blew widely making me shiver and aware of my lack of clothing. The darkness seemed to be everywhere as the sky was pitch black; all that was visible was the bright white moon which shone boldly creating rippling of light in the sky, which would have been beautiful but all I wanted was a good nights sleep, but of course that would be asking too much. Because god forbid Sookie has a normal day in bon temp

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to just live a normal life. Would I be bored or would I love the peace and quiet without hearing voices in my head and having crazy mythical creatures hunting us down, honestly don't no how the fuck that's even possible but alas I digress.

Just as I was starting to panic about we are going to get down before the town folk come up sam spoke

"Along the side of the roof should be a ladder leading down"Sam informed us, I don't think I had ever felt relief like that in my life I just wanted to kiss him

"What's with all the goddamn ladders" tara snapped

"it's barely visible so should buy us some time before they find us, we should run as far into the woods behind merlottes as possible and then create a plan from their" sam said ignoring her making her let out a huff and reluctantly follow suit.

We found the ladder which was old and covered in dirt which showed the lack of use as we climbed down the ladder we tried to be slow and steady so we wouldn't fall as it was quite slippery due to mud that covered some of the steps. The ladder however didn't go all the way down to the ground which meant we had to jump a foot down but we all
Made it down to the ground safely

We ran away from Merlottes and the car park where the big eyed folk were gathered swaying side to side and into the woods, we ran as quietly as possible in order to not draw attention to ourselves while still moving fast with Sam in the lead, which meant leaving Lafayette's car which to say he wasn't happy about would have been an understatement.

We ran far and fast avoiding sticks and stones which proved way harder than it sounds when it's dark and you can barely see the people around you.

Nevertheless we kept going but started to slow down and come to a stop when we could no longer see the sign of merlottes or hear any murmuring and chanting. All that could be heard were the chirping of birds in the distance and the hooting of owls other than that silence blessed us.

"So what now?" Jason asked

"I donno" sam replied which was followed by silence

"Well that's not good enough" Lafayette sassed back

"Well if you have an idea please tell" sam retorted

Everyone then started to argue which was just what we needed at a life and death situation.

"Guys! Is this really the time to be arguing, we need to focus on survival not arguing." As I said this everyone went silent "ok this is what is going to happen sam and Lafayette you go find Eric and get help while Jason,Tara and I will sneak back into my house to see what is going on, hopefully I can get close enough and try disrupt her thoughts"

"I'm not sure sook, that seems pretty dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt" sam said softly looking at me worriedly.

"Oh your funny if you think I'm going back to that demon hole with the devil himself sitting on his throne like he rules the world, it will be a cold day in hell before I ever go back there"

Tara rolled her eyes and said "this is the only plan we have and it could work"

"Taras right sam I will be fine and Lafayette please" I said looking into his eyes pleadingly

"Fine" they both replied in unison

"Well yets go kick some ass" Jason stated

Sam and Lafayette headed left out from bon temp heading towards Shreveport through the forests and Jason , tara and I headed in the opposite direction towards my house.

Thank god we all knew where we were going as we have cut through the forest as children to get back home all the time. I still remember the look on grans face when she realised we had snuck out without her noticing to go to merlottes, she never minded us going but hated when we went alone because she used to say "the forests are full of all sorts" I never understood what she meant.

Despite the darkness we were able to walk relatively easily except for a few scratches from unwelcome trees and stumbles by we I mean me. I dont have the best balance as it is through me into a forest when it's dark best believe I will be tripping at least once, what I didn't understand was how Jason and tara managed to walk so effortlessly. It seemed I was bumping into more trees now I'm walking than when I was running, how does that make any type of sense.

We walked in silence all that could be heard was owls hooting and the wind blowing lightly it wasn't nearly as cold as it was not long ago maybe the running warmed me up but the sound of the birds were no where to be heard.

I could hear Jason's thoughts strategising

We need a sold bullet proof plan

A way to get in unnoticed

But how do we not get effected

Shit I'm hungry

I mentally rolled my eyes at the last thought but he was right we needed a plan. Just as I thought that tara said

"We need a plan"

Almost as if she read my mind. Ha ha did you get it ok this isn't the time.

"I think we should split up" Jason answered

"I'm not sure about that one there's power in numbers and haven't you watched any horror film we should never split up" I replied

"I get that but it's the best way to cover the most ground and break in"

I looked over at tara and she looked deep in thought

"Tara what do you think" I asked

"I donno I don't even wanna be here" she replied

"Well fine jason whats your plan"

Just as I said that the back of our house came into view we were very close so stopped and Jason went through his plan man I hope this works.

*Ok soooo sorry guys for the wait I've been tied up at school I hope I can be more consistent but I won't promise anything I appreciate comments reminding me to update Cos that really makes me want to but hope the start of your year has been great so far it's gone so quick I can't believe it's going to be March soon ~N*