Part 6

Slowly I opened my eyes squinting slightly because of the bright light. Looking around I noticed I was back at the hotel. Again it wasn't my room but this time I was thankful for that. I didn't want to stay in a room where I was meant to share with bill, I couldn't stomach it. Not with the memories that were created there.

However this room was slightly different to mine or Eric's it was slightly bigger and more grand. It didn't have the classic red and black colour scheme but a grey and black colour scheme, the carpet was a deep grey and looked soft and fluffy. I was lying on a giant king size bed which was against the wall in the middle of the room it was extremely comfortable. It had a black head board with grey sheets and covers. There was a desk to the left of me in the corner with a cushioned chair also a antique looking night stand to the right of me. Directly in front of me was a large door with circular patterns then to the right was another door which was smaller, which I assumed led to the bathroom. Next to date was a door the same wise which I believe leads to a wardrobe.

Sighing deeply sitting up slightly I looked up as the middle door opened revealing Godric. I was happy to see him in the little time I've none him I've discovered he is unlike anyone I have ever met and his presence was dominant yet soothing. He walked over and sat next to me on the bed.

"Losing someone you are close to really opens your eyes to how important they were. You realise all the little things they were there for. For example giving you confidence or help giving reassurance and love, even little things like just being present and apart of your life. It's only when they are gone do we truly realise how much they meant and what an impact they made in our lives." He said softly and carried on.

"Grief is painful but means you care and to care is what keeps us from destroying one another. Caring is not a weakness so don't feel weak and alone because you are not. Time heals most wounds therefore give it time do not forget your loved one but cherish him in your heart and keep going that's what he would have wanted and what you need to do."

This really touched me it was as if he knew exactly what I was feeling and instead of giving me pity he gave wise intuitive words that I could take on board.

"I know in times like this what a person really needs is someone to rely on and a shoulder to cry on I would like to offer that" he ended giving me a warm smile.

I then broke down in tears grateful for his speech and relived he understood and would be there for me. As I cried he swiftly lifted me up into his lap. I curled into him and wept as he wrapped his arms around my waist gently. It felt nice, safe even. I completely relaxed into him and eventually stopped crying.

"Thank you Godric" I told him gratefully smiling also sniffling slightly

"You are very welcome little one" he replied softly, I blushed ever so slightly at the nickname.

I leaned into him more and he responded by wrapping me tighter in him arms. There was a sudden burst of wind as the door was opened fast by Eric. He stopped and looked at us seeming in deep thought then raising an eyebrow then smirking.

"Am I interrupting something" he said with fake concern.

Godric didn't seem bothered or surprised but I just rolled my eyes. I instantly got a bad feeling and frowned.

"What's wrong?" Eric asked first

"I'm not sure I just have a bad feeling"
I replied hesitantly. I looked over at Godric he seemed to be thinking. It was like my sookie senses where tingling I'm going to have to start calling it that or get it checked out considering that can't be normal.

"I thought I felt something not quite right also" he said tightening his hold almost protectively. So I'm not crazy good to know who am I kidding of course I am.