Part 3

Hey long time not talk Slightly short chapter but it's something, will try to update. You may or may not have noticed but I'm making it a bit more modern for examples phones and references that are more recent, you probably won't even notice

Eric POV

so imagine my fucking surprise to find out on the drive back from that pathetic excuse for a church that godric handed himself over, it didn't take a genius to have figured it out but I can't even wrap my head around it and he refuses to answer any of my questions until  my sookie is safe.

When in the car back to the hotel it dawned on me. How could they have successfully captured one of the most powerful vampire in the country let alone one of the most powerful in the world. To say I was pissed off about that would be a god damn understatement I needed answers and damn good ones at that. I tried to think of all the possible scenarios which would lead to godric making such a decision, was it to protect the nest, the humans but every scenario I went through in my head I couldn't fathom why it would have ended in him handing himself over.

Once we got the hotel godric carried my sleeping angel close to his chest to my room. Like I was about to take her back to her room with bill. oh please. He laid her on the bed and we both just stared for a while, listening to her low rhythmic heart beat. Then I remembered my answers.

"Why" was all I could think to ask. "My child this isn't the time" godric replied walking out the room. Then when was a good time. " I understand and feel that you want and need answers but I most first go home to sort out the nest" he stated calmly. It was true the nest would most likely be in complete chaos as they rely heavily on godric. I then interjected and asked if he needed my assistance. Of course he didn't but i haven't seen him in decades, he said to stay with sookie.

After he left that got me thinking. Something was definitely up with billy boy next door not that I really bother to pay attention to him unless I feel suspicious. I then smirked remembering the little present i left him. Lorena. She was all to willing to come. Sucker. It brought me joy knowing he would be out of my way for a few hours, however what I wasn't expecting was for him to still be in there with her still. What could they possibly talking about...or getting up to.

Curiosity getting the better or me. I just had to listen in .
" but William......that wasn't part of the deal"
"The deal is none of your business, it never concerned you"
"But I'm your maker! How dare you leave me for that little human thing"
"Watch it shes more than that...."
"But the black out...."
"Shut up someone is going to hear you"

I wonder what billy boy is hiding how very interesting. I walked out my door and waited for them to both exit out there rooms, I thought why not put them on edge. As they saw me standing casually there with my oh so signature smirk, they froze. I found it all to amusing just the reaction I wanted to put him on edge. "Billy boy how are you?" I asked sarcastically. He growled at me. At me. Do u believe the cheek just as I was going to put him in his place. Godric called " we seem to be having a party bring sookie and others you brought along" then he hung up. Just dandy I have to bring bill awesome.

"I'll just meet you there" I curtly said to him knowing he heard godric. Before bill could argue I slammed the door in his face quite satisfied with that I turned and walked into my room where I saw my beautiful sookie. She may not be aware yet but she is and always will be mine. It's a fact. Just a matter of time. When I walked in to say she looked pissed would be an understatement "why did u bring me back to your room?" She tried to calmly ask but I heard the storm behind her calm facade. "Calm down I didn't have a room key" I lied. " but didn't you order and pay for the rooms?" She asked damn I forgot she had brains unlike half of other humans. Good I thought my sookie is smart.

"Anyways" I state ignoring her last question. "There's a party at godrics a welcome home thing I imagine I'll order something for you to wear" I walked out not letting her add her opinion because she was going either way. I told room service to bring up a dress which they did I then handed it too sookie and decided to handle some business calls.
"Pam"
"Yes master"
"How is everything?"
"It's okay I guess but the queen did call" I could just feel her eye roll as she mentioned the queen
"Well tell her she can contact me when I am back" I say ending the conversation. The queen in so ever needy always wanting my god damn attention.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts by sookie. She looks beautiful in the flowy lavender dress that goes up to mid thigh showing off her amazing tanned long legs, the dress pulls in her small waist as well as hugging her breasts exposing some cleavage. She seemed slightly uncomfortable with my intense stare probably because she can feel my lust increasing however we have a party to get to unfortunately.

So we leave the hotel get in the car and drive there in a comfortable silence. I was able to breathe in her sweet scent and enjoy her presence until we got to the house. Then she made a bee line for billy boy and didn't not look to happy, I'm glad that she seems madder at him than she did at me. I'm very interested to see how this goes down. Suddenly godric was by my side if not for the bond between us I wouldn't have noticed as he was so quiet and quick. He looked just as interested as me on how they would interact with each other.

"Where were you" I heard sookie hiss and quite frankly she deserved to know instead of her knight in shining armour coming to rescue her he was chilling in his paid for hotel suit, I mean yes I was a reason for that but still 2 days come on.

"I'm sorry I got held up" ha. What an idiot. I rolled my eyes at his answer not even telling the truth I surprised he didn't through me under the bus but I bet it is coming. I feel Godric nudge me ever so slightly and turn my attention to an over confident Lorena. Well this is going to be extremely interesting. So me and Godric continued to watch until we felt necessary to go over. Then something happened that royally pissed me off. But before I could make a move Godric was there, to those around us he seemed calm but I felt his utter fury which intrigued me. My sookie seems to really evoke emotion in people