Part 15

Sookie POV

Stretching I awoke to find my self on a giant bed, where my feet laid no bot even close to the edge of the bed but sort of awkwardly in the middle. I had never slept on a more comfortable bed in my life I felt the silky clean sheets underneath me. Which made me just want to roll around and stay in the bed forever. Suddenly I sat up straight wait where am I; my heart started to beat faster, my palms began to feel clammy as I silently began to feel waves of anxiousness.

The room was fairly big and grand decorated in dark reds, purples and black that screamed vampire. Continuing to let my eyes travel around the unfamiliar room I noticed I was alone and the door was left open to the bedroom. I looked to my side to see if I could find my phone, maybe some indication where I was. Then the memories from last night flooded in and I remember leaving with Eric. I sunk back down in the bed feeling safe. Strange I can't possible be trusting Eric am I losing my mind. I turn to my side searching for a clock but I came up short. I'm just gonna guess I've been out a while especially if Eric is already up unless he slept somewhere else.

Deciding to go find Eric I swung my feet over the edge and stood up stretching. As soon as my feet touched the ground I realised I had slept in socks as the cool floor felt like ice on my feel however I walked through the bedroom over to the door. Stepping out into the apartment styled room I saw a note on the counter next to a pile of clothes.

{Morning lover,hope you slept well when you have awoken meet me down at fangtasia there's a uniform to your right. I need your assistance here tonight you may shower first the toilet is back through the bedroom first door on the left ~from Eric}

I rolled my eyes at his pet name for me but quickly abided not knowing how long fangtasia had already been open. Quickly showering and throwing on the uniform which consisted of a slim black top with fangtasia written in blood red on the front and back as well as tight black jean shorts that were very flattering I must say. I brushed my fingers through my hair until I thought it looked presentable through it into a high ponytail, slipped on a pair of blood red trainers that matched the uniform. Huh how he knew my shoe size crossed my mind as they fit perfectly.

The door to the apartment like place was open so I navigated my way to where I assumed fangtasia was using the thumping music to guide me. All doors I reached where open luckily and the last one led me to the basement. Bingo I made it. Proud of myself for working out the way I headed up the stairs to find the bar in full swing. The stench of alcohol and over powering perfume assaulted my nose immediately. Intimidated by the huge crowd of people dancing I pondered how I was going to get to Eric's office.

As if someone had heard my worries a hand taps me from behind making me spin round. Directly infront of me was Jasper smiling wide friendly showing his cute dimples making me smile back.

"Hey Sookie, Eric told me you would be working with us tonight how you doing?"

"I'm good thanks but I can't figure out how im going to squash my way to Eric's office" I said scratching my head he chuckled and took my hand.

Jasper led my through the crowd with ease until we got to Eric's office I thanked him gratefully then knocked twice. 

"Come in" I heard Eric say. I walked in closing the door behind me as I entered he looked up from his chair and stared at me, he looked me up and down slowly making me slightly uncomfortable but I would be damned if I let him know that. So I kept a stoic resting bitch face.

Clearing his throat he ushered me to step forward, I did confidently. He than sped over to stand in front of his desk where he was looming over me my confident facade slipped a little I struggled to keep my heart at a steady pace knowing he would be able to hear it. He leaned into my ear and whispered making me shiver.