Part 2

Part 2
I have changed Sookies appearance a bit but tbf I changed quite a few characters appearances sorry for the long wait but have exams however in the summer there will be frequent chapters so bare with me for now please and thank u

Godric POV

I sit there in the basement thinking about all my actions and the result and consequences of them. If only I had known when I was younger; much younger in fact instead of being 'boy death' I could have been someone people looked up to maybe someone that people would walk towards instead of run away at the sight of me or the bare mention of my name, however I suppose it was different back then it was very much kill or be killed. Survival of the fittest but at what cost? What did i lose to guarantee my position on top of the food chain? although I have those of my kind and others I'm the supernatural worlds as well as humans upmost respect I feel as though I'm missing something.

This was not one of my proudest or brightest ideas to hand myself over willingly to the fellowship however I thought maybe they would find peace in removing such a monster like myself from this earth to free them of my brutality so that they are able to move on. I thought maybe possibly they will see the errors in there ways and change for the better of humanity. Sadly I was starting to think I was mistaken and quite frankly naive to think that my offering of my undead life would change much.

I'm brought out of my wallowing in regrets  by an footsteps coming down the stairs from the smell of it. Must be gabe after some shuffling and a loud clang on bars. I start to listen in more then I hear someone being knocked down, and the sounds of struggling? Then I heard the most angelic voice from whom I don't not no however I didn't have time to really enjoy her voice as it was cries and screams for help. knowing exactly what was happening I ran out of the room I was held in at full speed. To a sight that brought the pure feeling of utter rage. There on the floor was a girl but I could not see as gabe was lying on top of her crushing her attempting to do just as I thought. I swiftly grabbed him by the neck as he struggled vigorously. I then looked down at a pure beauty.

She has beautiful natural creamy blonde hair that flowed in loose ringlets around her shoulders down to her back. Big hazel blue eyes that sparkles with innocence and youth, a cute button nose with pouty pink lips I just wanted to kiss with pretty tan skin. She was quite curvy from what I could tell through the sundress she was in which added to her beauty and appeal. Utter perfection is the only way I could describe her. I continue to stare at the angel like girl in front of me.

Until I realise that I still have gabe twisting and turning in my grip his futile attempts amused me. What a sorry excuse of a create was the last thing a thought before snapping his neck with no remorse. I felt a great satisfaction knowing I had ended his sorry life even a little thrill thy I used to get back in the day but I wanna happy that I managed to be just in time to save the angle in front of me. I then froze thinking about how scared she must have been to see me do such a inhuman and unnatural thing never mind cruel. So I do the only thing I could think of  I slowly approach her trying to make myself seem less like a threat then ask "Are you ok?" However that was not the most intelligent question to ask someone who had been through such a traumatic event I was suprised to see she didn't scurry away from me but instead she replied in her soft sweet southern accent "umm yes thank you for saving me" her voice could cut butter I just wanted to hear more of it.

I felt the sudden need to hold her feel her against me so that's exactly what I did. I picked her up by her tiny waist  from the floor and held her close to me, she didn't complain so i didn't let her go instead just stared into her magnificent eyes. Now I was closer I could see the unusual purple flecks in her eyes that made me just want to keep staring. I started to feel the pull of my child Eric who then appeared in front of me "master" he said staring into my eyes with confusion, love and loyalty. I had missed my child however I felt as though it was time to let him spread his own wings and be more independent. The look in his eyes sometimes scared me it was as if he would do anything for me as well as risk his life which in my opinion was far more important.

"Rise my child" I said then his attention was brought to the angle that was still in my arms. I saw real concern in Eric's side of our bond for the young beauty as well as care? which made me raise an eyebrow which he deliberately ignored and asked "Sookie are you ok?" Sookie THATS was her name how unique just like her it really did suit her. She responded with "yeah Eric I'm doing just great I haven't been locked behind bars in a cage for 2 days then almost raped by a vampire hating extremist" he then gave his signature smirk and I rolled my eyes at the same time Sookie did. Typical he hadn't changed a bit.

My child has always been quite arrogant but that was usually used as a mask to hide himself from people. What I found interesting was the manner in which she spoke to him. I admired the bravery she had to speak to such an old vampire like Eric but it was also quite refreshing to hear someone talk to us like any other ordinary person. I knew Eric didn't feel the same way and hated disrespect from people so when he only smirked I could feel how happy and surprisingly how turned on he was having her talk to him in such a way. It had me raising my eye brows again knowing threw our bond she had not succumbed to his advances which made me more intrigued about just who was she.

I then says "you should not have sent humans after me but let's get out of here and talk about this later" we ascend the stairs quietly. The only noise was Sookies light heart beat that brought a sense of calmness to me. We were able to get out of the church with minimal to no issues in no time. Mentally Eric reached out to me

Master I have missed you and assumed the worst when you closed our bond.

I could feel his worry and frustration coming from him. However I just replied with

Do not fret my child all will be explained once we get Sookie away from danger.

Eric then got into the drivers seat of his car while I sat at the back with Sookie not wanting to be away from such a mystery just yet. I sat closely wondering if she would tell me to move, however she didn't so I relaxed in the seat indulging and inhaling her sweet natural scent, which smelt like cinnamon and cream. I was snapped out of it by her head lightly falling on my shoulder I turned to see she had fallen asleep which brought a slight smile to my face.