Final Authors Note

Please read!

Hello, old friend. And here we are, you and me, on the last page. (Doctor Who reference anybody?)

So wow. I can't believe I actually finished this book. Seriously wow. It's only taken me over a year, but better late than never.

Haha I just read through a couple of the first chapters I wrote. They're so cringey and my spelling is ATROCIOUS (well...it still is). Can't believe you guys actually read it all omg thank you so much.

Just a little note to add, I'm British not American so sorry for any words that aren't American I'm just not used to the accent. Also in the next couple of weeks I will be going through the book and editing it, as it is unedited right now.

So basically I'm entering this book into the watty awards, which finish on the 15th of December. It would mean so much to me if you guys could just like and comment on this book, share it in social media and tell your friends, then that would be amazing. And if you do decide to share this story, please message me because I would like to thank you personally!

If you would like to make a cover for this story, please contact me as I'm always in need of a new look.

If you want to talk to me or ask any questions about ANYTHING at all, please contact me privately on wattpad, or email me at
eleanormoretti@hotmail.com

So now this is finished, I need a new project to work on. What would you guys like to read? Fan fiction (if so, what kind)? Teen fiction? Dystopian? Supernatural? Please leave your ideas in the comments or message me. I will start this new book in the new year some time so stay tuned!

remember to follow me because i will be posting updates regularly about new books ect.

also, anybody interested in me writing a couple of bonus chapters? if so leave your ideas cause this might be possible...

Now some thank yous

Firstly to a couple of individual wattpad users:
@tjaarox for being one of the first people to message me about this book and really helping me get used to wattpad and answered all my questions. thank you so much.
@isabelle1994 for being so supportive of me and really helping me.
@jazzastagram for making my first ever cover! thank you so much it will never be forgotten!
and to the tfios official wattpad page TheFaultInOurStars for choosing this story for their 'top ten tfios fan fictions'. this spurred me on so much and really helped me with my writing

secondly to my friends who always pushed me to write on and on, even when i had severe writers block!

also to john green who obviously wrote the original tfios, and without him this story wouldn't be possible

to all the people out their we have taken the effort to private message me and actually talk to me. also for all your ideas! it's so much fun talking to you guys!

and lastly but definitely not least, to everyone out their who has ever read, voted or commented on this book. i love reading all your little comments on different parts of the story. without you guys I would never be where I am now.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE OUT THERE AND STAY TUNED (: