Four4

Lexie sat in the bathroom and sighed as she finished being sick. The morning sickness was getting her down and it was draining her, Lexie knew that she had a twelve hour shift to do and that she had no energy. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed as she stood up. She walked out of the bedroom and frowned as she saw Esmè, she looked to her and raised an eyebrow at her "you in bed with my father again, im pretty sure that last time that you called him a mistake?" Lexie said as Esmè looked to her and rolled her eyes "he is but he's a good mistake, besides toy can't judge me as your the one with a bun in the over" Esmè said as Lexie rolled her eyes "okay, I didn't need to know that and the way you are my dad are at it I give it a few weeks before your knocked up" Lexie said

"Whatever you say" Esmè said as Lexie walked into the kitchen as she grabbed herself a glass of water and sighed. She ran a a hand through her hair and smiled as she saw a text off of Iain. They were going for their first scan together and she knew how anxious over it that she was feeling. She grabbed a cereal bar and walked out of the house and got into the car as she took to the hospital and met with Iain. He looked to her and smiled, he knew that she was nervous "it's all going to be okay" he said as Lexie smiled. Lexie walked into the hospital as she waited for her name to be called. Lexie and Iain walked into the room as she sat on the bed as Iain took a hold of her hand and smiled as they looked to their baby on the screen.

***

Lexie got to work and stood in the ed and smiled. She looked as Sam walked over to her and smiled "you look terrible" he said as Lexie looked to him and rolled her eyes "thanks dad, I'm only me growing a child here. I am fine, I need to talk to you over Esmè" she said as he looked to her and frowned "oh?" "I know over you and her, I'm not stupid. She is my best friend and I know you have something, just don't hurt her okay, she is a good person and the last thing that she needs is to be hurt" Lexie said as Sam looked to her and nodded. He knew he was playing a dangerous game by sleeping with Esmè but he knew how Lexie would react if she leant the truth over who he was sleeping with on the side.

***

Lexie walked into the ambulance bay and smiled as she saw Iain "I got something" he said as she looked to him and frowned as he grabbed a baby grow from the bag and smiled as it read 'my dad is a legend' "that's cute" Lexie said as Iain wrapped an arm around her and smiled but could Lexie and Iain raise a baby together without developing feelings for each other.