TwentyFour24

Lexie knew how she was getting annoyed with being pregnant. She felt as though Iain wasn't attracted to her anymore.

She knew that she was struggling with her body since getting pregnant. She was worried that Iain wouldn't want her anymore.

She knew she was excited to have their baby. But she hated her body. She hated how her whole body had changed.

Lexie knew that as soon as the baby had been born, she was going to sort her body out. And get it back to how it used to be.

She wanted to be the old Lexie. Knowing she wanted to be who she used to he. She had to somehow become the old Lexie. 

Lexie was excited to become a mum. But she was scared of everything changing. She was worried that Iain wasn't going to want her anymore.

All she knew was that things were about to change for her. And she was scared of all that was going to happen.

Morning came and she woke in bed. She saw Iain sitting there on the bed. He smiled. "Hey. You okay beautiful?" He asked.

Lexie nodded and smiled. She looked to him. "Yeah. I'm okay. Just tired and thinking about baby."

"Why are you tired? You slept like a baby," Iain joked as he ran his hand over her stomach. He smiled. "Mad to think my baby is in there."

Lexie smiled. "I'm tired cause your baby kept wanting me to pee. I just didn't move cause I was too comfy," she said as she looked to him.

Iain laughed. He kissed her lips. "I know you've been struggling with being pregnant. Your body and that. But I do think you're absolutely beautiful. I love how you're carrying my baby girl. Our little Maddie. I can't wait to meet her," he said.

"Me either. I love you."

"I love you too. Me and Maddie both love you. You're making us a family. And I couldn't be more thankful. I've had a crap upbringing. But you're giving me the greatest gift."

Lexie smiled. She straddled him and kissed him. "You, me and Maddie. That's all I want in life," she said.

"Good."

***
Lexie and Iain went into work. Lexie walked over to Esmè who was looking awful. "Hey. Is everything okay?" She asked.

Esmè nodded. "Yeah. I just haven't been sleeping so well. I can't get settled of a night. I'm keeping Sam up," she said.

Lexie smiled as she looked to her. "Are you pregnant?" She asked.

"I don't know. I do know that I'm a couple days late. But it's usually stress related," Esmè said.

"If you are pregnant, don't over indulge on the sweet treats. Won't help," Lexie said as she smiled.

***
Lexie smiled as she saw her dad. She looked to him. "I hope you're looking after Esmè. She's amazing and she can do so much better."

"Thanks Lexie. I appreciate that."

"You're welcome."

Sam looked to his daughter. He could see how she had been struggling with her body since finding our she was pregnant. But she was perfect.

He had no idea how his own daughter was about to suffer with her mental health. And it was going to send her on a downward spiral.