TwentyOne21

Lexie knew how she and Iain were finally in a good place in their relationship. She knew that they were having a baby together and she couldn't wait. She couldn't wait to have her own family.

Lexie knew that it hadn't always been easy. But she was glad that it was finally working out for her. Especially as she wanted the perfect family for her baby.

When she woke that morning, she smiled as Iain walked into the bedroom. He had just worked a double shift. He collapsed on the bed next to her and groaned. "I hate doubles. Makes me tired," he mumbled.

"Aww babe. You'll be alright. Just get some sleep now and then when I'm back, I'll make us a nice dinner," Lexie said.

Iain shook his head. "I'm meant to be looking after you. You're the pregnant one with our baby inside you," he told her.

"And you've also just worked a double shift. So let me look after you. It's one meal. It won't send me into labour or anything. So stop stressing. Okay?" She said.

Iain smirked. "You're an annoying shit. You know that?"

"I know. But you love me. Don't deny it," Lexie said as she got out of bed and left the room.

Iain laid there and smiled. He knew how he was going to make it work with her. No matter what.

***
Lexie went into work. She saw Esmè and smiled. "Hey. How are you?" Esmè asked as she looked to her.

Lexie shrugged and smiled. "Iain and I are making it work. We both know that it's what we want. And I just think that the longer we try, the easier it's going to be. I'm cooking him a dinner tonight when I get back home," she said.

Esmè smiled. "Aw. How sweet. I'm naming the baby Belle. Cause you know, beauty and the beast," she told Her.

Lexie grinned. "I still don't know what the hell im naming this one yet. And it's driving me insane."

"It'll come to you. Names are hard as hell. And I went through six websites before I finally decided on Belle. Her last name, I'm unsure of."

"I think she should be a Strachan. Like her beautiful big sister. Lexie Strachan," Lexie said as she walked off inside.

***
Iain was sitting in the flat. He knew he wanted to marry Lexie. He knew all they had been through. How their one night had given them a baby.

Iain knew he wanted to make it work. He didn't want anyone else at all. He only wanted her. And he was going to do what he could to have her forever.

Iain grabbed his iPad and began looking at rings. He was going to propose. He wasn't going to lose her.

***
Lexie sighed as she saw her dad. She walked over to him. "Hello father dear. How are you?" She asked.

"Lexie. You want something?"

Lexie smiled. "No. I just want to know if you're actually going to be a father to Esmè's baby. You know, as you did get her pregnant," she said.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Stay out of it," he said as he walked off.

"Jerk."

Lexie sat in the staffroom and sighed. But she had no idea how it was all about to change. Especially as secrets were about to revealed.