Chapter 20- Please

IMPORTANT!!!!!! WARNING!!! IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR OR COMFORTABLE WITH READING MATURE CONTENT I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!! ONCE AGAIN I DISCLAIM ANY LOSS OF INNOCENCE (Who is innocent here in wattpad anyway though, right? ;) LOL)

Hayden's POV (still ^-^)

I felt her go limp in my arms and my eyes traveled to her angel-like face, worrying for a minute but notcing her steady breaths. She was sleeping.

Her soft skin brushed against mine and something inside me seemed to get agitated by the contact, something I've never noticed before. I shook my head, I must have been losing my mind after watching those filthy bastards touch my mate. I swallowed the urge to growl and go rip the heads off their miserable heads.

A wave of heat seemed to pass by her body, her skin warmed up a bit more and I got instantly worried. She frowned in her slumber and let out a moan of pain. I hurried my steps towards the castle and didn't even pause in my rush for our room.

"Baby?" I called for her as I put her down on the bed. I immediately locked the door and made sure no one would bother her.

She only moaned in pain and her golden hair got messed around and on her face in her struggle with herself.

"Hayden..." she whimpered and I fisted my hair in frustration at her state.

What was I supposed to do? I never thought I'd have a mate and I certainly didn't know all of the aspects of being a wolf thoroughly. I didn't even have a wolf to guide me!

She trashed around and got into a fetal position.

I decided to turn off my control and let my instincts do what they wanted, they wouldn't hurt my mate right? It was something no wolf would ever do, control or no-control. With the exception of my father of course, who went against his wolf's instincts and ended up killing him.

I closed my eyes and let the most raw and inner instincts I knew my mind and body shared.

My lips let out a low growl at the sound of clothes being torn and my eyes opened just in time to see the small hands of my precious little mate tear the last of the fabric on her body.

She opened her eyes and I saw her fight with her wolf for control.

I slowly climbed on top of her, pinning her down, her body tensing immediately at my dominance. My right hand went to trace her face slowly, memorizing each feature and going down the curve of her neck and over her shoulder. Feeling each magnificent curve of her body, my hand continued to go down her leg, softly grasping her ass, just as my lips met hers in a deep, passionate kiss.

I let go of her hands and they immediately flew to fight my trousers. I let out a soft chuckle at her and she pouted and whined, ignoring the pain she wa in for a bit.

I quickly got up and let my trousers and boxers down. I saw her eyes go wide and a cocky smile appeared on my lips. I got back on top of her, careful not to crush her, and met her mark with my lips, sucking gently and licking until she was a moaning mess. She managed to get her legs tangled with mine, grinding against one of my legs, letting me know how aroused I had gotten her.

And suddenly, I understood. The change in her scent, her temperature and the pain... this must be her heat.

I growled and rubbed myself at her entrance, teasing and making her wait for it, putting the tip in and going out again.

"Hayden.. please, baby." she moaned.

"What again?" I teased her small nub with the tip in circles.

"Please." she gasped as I got a tiny bit into her.

"Please what, Naida my darling?" I knew I wouldn't be able to last much more time without being inside of her. I needed her as much as she needed me.