~312~

~Hinata~

I know a lot of people hate morning practice because, you know, it's in the morning but personally I love it. Why? Because there is no better way to start a morning than seeing your boyfriend and playing some volleyball, no cap! Like that is the pinnacle of a good morning. So yeah, needless to say I am very happy this morning. I may be late but that's ok, if Daichi gets mad at me, Kei will protect me! Either that or he'll just laugh at me. I'm sure he won't laugh at me, that's mean and boyfriends aren't supposed to be mean. Mind you, it is Kei, being a meanie pants is just what he does, it's basically his only personality trait. Wait no! Shoyo that is mean! You can't be like that about your boyfriend! Ugh, it's feels weird not insulting him but I'm sure I'll get used to it as time goes on!

I should probably hurry up and get into the gym before I'm literally slaughtered. I open the gym door and all eyes are immediately on me. "Hey guys.." I laugh nervously, their eyes burning into my soul, at least that's how it feels. It's just because I'm late, right?

"So... Hinata..." Tanaka walks over to me. He has a mischievous smirk on his face, it's making me nervous. What's going on? Why is everyone so quiet? "What's going on with you and Tsukishima?"

Oh damn here we go, he definitely saw us kiss yesterday and, by the looks of it, he's told the team. "W-what? I don't know what y-you're talking a-about!.." When in doubt, deny everything and hope for the best. Oh no, now they're looking all triumphant and stuff. Am I really that bad of a liar? Damn it, I always thought I was a great liar but apparently not.

Kei rolls his eyes; even when we're together his demeanour is so sarcastic towards me but I love that about him, wouldn't change it for the world. "You're such a bad liar, Shoyo. If you assholes must know, we're together but we've only been together for a couple of days. If anyone gets the wrong idea, I'll hammer some sense into you. If anyone even tries to hurt Shoyo, I'll hammer some respect into you. Has everyone got that? Good." Has anyone ever told him that he's hot when he's protective? Because someone needs to tell him and that someone is me. Just not right now while the team is here.

It was Kageyama who spoke first. "Boke! You'd really settle for someone like him?" Ah Kageyama, always the overprotective best friend who never thinks anyone is good enough for me. I still love him though, in the most platonic way possible. "But.." He bites his lip, is he embarrassed for what he's about to say? "..I guess I'm happy for you two.."

"You guess?" I scoff a little, suddenly getting all my confidence back. "Come on Kageyama, you can be more supportive than that!"

"Well, I think what Kageyama is trying to say is that he's happy that you're happy." Suga smiled at me and put an arm around Kageyama's shoulders, ruffling his hair which visibly pisses him off. "And that he's worried that Tsukishima is going to hurt you." Hurt me? Kei would never hurt me, he said he loves me.

"I'd never dream of hurting him, your majesty." Kei says, a slight growl in his voice that sends shivers down my spine. Please for the love of god do not start a fight. You're both worrying me, kind of scaring me, that you're going to fight so please for the love of god do not start a fight.

"Tsukishima, can you really blame him?" Daichi looked at the pair of us. Why is he lumping us in together? Is it just because we're together now? I'm still my own person! Hmph.. "He's his best friend, best friends have a right to worry about each other. So bear with him, ok? Oh, and this next part is directed at the pair of you. I'm sure the rest of the team will agree that we accept your relationship." The rest of the team nods and I smile. "However, if this gets in the way of the team and practice overall, coach will probably take you off the starting lineup so keep it under control."

I nod. "Yes Daichi! We've got it! Thank you guys!" There's a whole load of excitement in my voice, now we don't have to hide it anymore! Screw you Kei, I told you they'd accept us! I knew! I knew they would! Ha!

Daichi smiled. "Ok, well now we've got that out of the way we can start practice. Coach isn't here yet so let's warm up, a couple of laps should do it followed by stretches. We have matches coming up and we don't need anyone to get injured." We start to run, this has been an amazing morning.