~326~

~Tsukishima~

The light shines in through the gap in my curtains. I'd love to say it woke me up but ,the fact is, I haven't slept all night. I can't believe I actually lost sleep over some stupid number written on the shorty's wrist. I mean, it wasn't the number that got me. It was the fact that the others couldn't see it. Why is that? And why could I see it if they couldn't? What does it even mean? Ugh, I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm going to ask someone about it. I open the Instagram app and scroll through for a bit, trying to find someone who's online. It looks like Yachi's the only one. I mean, she's bearable so I guess I could talk to her.

 I mean, she's bearable so I guess I could talk to her

No response, just brilliant. No judgement, she said, before proceeding to leave me on read right after I explained what happened. Some help she was. Well, now I have a couple of options on what to do next. I could spam her until she responds to me, problem is I actually have a shred of dignity left and I'm not willing to lose that over a stupid number. I could ask Tadashi but he already thinks I'm losing my mind so that's probably not the best idea. The only other thing I can think of is asking Suga, he's good with advice according to Tadashi. However, he'll probably just come up with some bullshit about it being... a magic timer? Yeah, that sounds like something Suga would say. Oh, hold up. Yachi just got back to me. Looks like she's not ignoring me after all.

Excuse me what now? I thought I was talking to Yachi, not Suga! She's spewing bullshit, utter bullshit

Excuse me what now? I thought I was talking to Yachi, not Suga! She's spewing bullshit, utter bullshit. For one, soulmates don't exist. For two, I'd rather die than have my soulmate be that... that thing. Thing sounds about right, calling him a person would be an insult to the entire human race, the little freak. Oh my god that is such bullshit. I know I've said that before but I refuse to believe it. Yachi's a liar, it's confirmed. Someone remind me never to ask her about stuff like this again.