Part 4-Seducing

I brought her to my car and drove her home. During the ride she remained silent, I think she also was happy. I knew by now she'll want us to spend more time together.

I walked her to her porch and held her hands in mine.

"I would like you to come to my home tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay. Where do you live?"

I went into my pants pocket and handed her my address information.

"It isn't hard to find."

"Thank you again Pierre."

"You're welcome. See you tomorrow."

The next day...

I watered my plants and cleaned the front of my home. Yes, I owned property here which was more like a vacation house.

While attending to the front I thought up another fantasy...

I imagined taking a flower from my flower garden and handing it to Lillia. She smiled and sniffed it. Then I walked her inside and we went straight to my bedroom. She laid the flower down on the bed and smiled at me. I smiled back and picked up the flower and glided it along her first cheek then the next.

Afterwards I lay her down on my bed and began to massage her curves. She's pretending to resist me. I smirk then start kissing her passionately. She's moaning and wraps her arms around me.

I finished cleaning the front after that fantasy. A medieval style modern house with vintage furniture of the 80s and 90s when I purchased this house years back. Hard to believe I live with a home like this. Lillia is gonna adore my home, I'm sure of it. After I went back inside I went into my bedroom to change.

The thought of seducing her again kept up my mind. 

Another fantasy I had was her sitting in my lap and she's trying not to look at me. I pick her up and carry her into the bathroom. I draw her a nice warm bath and wash her body. She murmured and begged me not to stop. I smiled and began kissing her.

Yes, seducing her is what I'm doing. I may not achieve what I've fantasized but I'm winning this girl over.

That afternoon...

I decided to wear one of my formal wear this afternoon. All part of my plan to seduce my beauty.

I never thought I would ever get involved with a university student. Much less someone who didn't know I was an actor. Oh man! There I go again reminding myself of this secret I'm keeping from her. As time goes on we're going to start getting intimate and doing things together. I need to confess this at some point.

I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. I answered and it was my lovely girl, wearing a lovely coat and stockings.

"Hi Pierre."

"Hello Lillia, come in."

"Did you have a meeting held this morning?" She asked.

"No."

She froze when she saw my red couch and carpet.

"What's the matter my dear?" I asked when I placed my hand above hers.

"I... I better lie down."

She quickly went to the recliner and stretched out her feet. Lillia does have an incredible body, despite still having that coat on.

I laid on the piano bench behind her and started to play something. After playing some classical pieces I went to the kitchen and prepared our lunch.

I cooked some beef strips and prepped two large bowls of salad for our lunch. After about twelve minutes I finished our meal and brought it out to her. I went to hand Lillia her a bowl of salad but she wasn't paying attention.

"LILLIA, LILLIA, EARTH TO LILLIA!"

She realized I was speaking to her and took the bowl from me. Had she been daydreaming? Possibly of us?

"Were you having a daydream my dear?"

That silence I'm guessing is a yes.

"Is whatever it is you daydream something you desire?"

"It is."

"Is it a desire that could have grave ramifications? Or is it something that would bring excitement and positive results?"

I think she knew the answer to this question.

We finished our lunch and then had some ice cream. Lillia really was a healthy eater, she ate everything in moderation.

"You eat very healthy." I said complimenting her.

"I always have, since childhood."

"That's very good. I'm the same way."

I went back to the kitchen and cleaned our dishes while she waited for me to return.

Afterwards I went to sit on the red couch and thought over the past couple of weeks. Yes, there was an attraction between us and it was mutual. She can't deny it as much as me. I offered her to sit beside me on the red couch. She sat down and smiled at me.

"You have a lovely home."

"Thank you. I'll show you around another time. In the meantime, why don't you relax."

I took her in my arms and gazed at her lips.

"You really are beautiful, any man would be fortunate to have you."

I placed my hands on the small of her back.

"We've been hanging out for three weeks now."

"Yes, we have."

"I'm glad it isn't interfering with your school work."

"I appreciate your consideration."

I gently caressed her hair then laid her down on the couch. I noticed she was wearing stockings and kept her coat on throughout her stay. I started to gently pull off her stockings and caress her legs. She smiled and began to brush her feet against my chest. I kissed her legs and massaged them.

It was only a matter of time.